Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sniper Question. Read...

Originally posted by ulm4lyf
    85 hours as a sniper with 49% accuracy. I love sniper because I usually like to play lone wolf. Leading the target gets the kill. The one thing I pride myself on in BF2 is my long distance head shots. L96A1 FTW every time.
    342 hours as a sniper. 50.44%/2.60 KD ratio (rank 1,800)

Comment

Originally posted by ACE_FIN1972
      You my friend don't know what you are talking about. Just few days ago, I single handed held Suburb spawnpoint over five minutes against 5 man medic group. It was their third attack when I have to draw back and delay their attack to Train accident. I took 26 kills before they got me first time. I don't call it owning, I call it skill. If you know your kit, the strengths and weaknesses and use it with some intelligence, you can go with slingshot and they can't touch you.
      true that brota

Comment

i'm a pretty good sniper, 60% accuracy, i usually shoot a little ahead if they're running perpendicular to me.

Comment

I usually shoot ahead of them and a little bit above their head. I've literally dropped my jaw at some of the shots I've made doing this. I've hit people in the head running from over a quarter mile away. Heck, I've even hit people in cars from 75m away. Of course, I always use my trusty L96A1 for shots like these

Comment

Everyone does realise that the whole 'to lead or not to lead' question is irrelevant under about 100m...... dont they?

you guys who've made the videos, nice work - but your missing an important point. You are leading on a bloke who is about 2 metres away. If i wanted to hit a guy who is 2 metres away, id aim at his head or torso, not lead him!

What i will say in your favour though is that the shotgun pellets hitting that many times ought to do sufficient damage to have killed.

Comment

I'm really getting good at tracking with the M24, im pretty deadly with it.

Comment

Working...
              X