The F35B....how to not die.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The F35B....how to not die.

First off there are hundreds of guides about this but I just want to give some pointers to the sore loosers!

P = Problem S = solution

P. The F35 cannot avoide AA or AtA missles. (the stats prove it).

S. Obviously don't get a J10 on you tail. So how do you fix that...?

when you take off from carrier always climb to 375m or 400m.

Then aproch the island from the south...why?

Because the J10s always fly straight to the carrier to "base rape".

This way you come up behind them...I always nail the guys before they

pass north base! And I can't give the link but at youtube.com type in

"djbrowny" and watch his presision bombing videos. Luckely I hadnt started

playin BF2 before I saw that then I got this PC, then when I started playin I

got into an F35B and killed one J10 got locked on by an IGLA, I flared then

took him out with two bombs like on DJ's vid.

oups I will edit this later Ive been on too long and my mom is getting pissed!

Re: The F35B....how to not die.

Well I like to play dragon and when the chinese airport is under US control...its safe to take the F35....otherwise even noob pilots take that plane in 2 rockets.
    Flying hight can do the trick I agree, once your dropping altitude ......beeeep lock fromJ10.. BOOOM...xpnl killed
    Better to bail out once you know j10 is behind you !
    Yes chicken....who cares

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
      :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

F35 = high speed taxi to J10 hangar

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
          First off there are hundreds of guides about this but I just want to give some pointers to the sore loosers!

P = Problem S = solution

P. The F35 cannot avoide AA or AtA missles. (the stats prove it).

S. Obviously don't get a J10 on you tail. So how do you fix that...?

when you take off from carrier always climb to 375m or 400m.

Then aproch the island from the south...why?

Because the J10s always fly straight to the carrier to "base rape".

This way you come up behind them...I always nail the guys before they

pass north base! And I can't give the link but at youtube.com type in

"djbrowny" and watch his presision bombing videos. Luckely I hadnt started

playin BF2 before I saw that then I got this PC, then when I started playin I

got into an F35B and killed one J10 got locked on by an IGLA, I flared then

took him out with two bombs like on DJ's vid.

There are maps other than Wake Island.

Comment

Lol i just check this forum once a month and i find another mention to my videos

anyway yeah there are more maps than wake island lol.

Comment

the easiest way is to; tell your team your going to eject at their airfield and create a squad, bail at the back of the airfield have 5 people join your squad perhaps even one to leave and create a new squad then all 6+ raid the airfield with UAV above and arty on the jet/heli spawn

i dont jump in f35's on wake anyways i take my boat round to the beach or north base

Comment

I've never had trouble with the F-35B, great plane

Comment

ok I'm back but my mom will be back soon...."there are other maps then wake" Yeah I know but no else plays the others...but I just got 1.41 so we will see!

Now I have great dogfighting skill....but I am saying that others who don't have this need to know that they cannot avoid missles and that they need to know how to not get some1 on you tail in the first place.....**** mom is back....no I am not kiding! Its a matter of PC or no PC for a week! (life or death)!!!!

Comment

I find it easier to bail out as SL over the airfield and have everyone spawn on you. This gets rid of j-10s alltogether. and keeps it from a somewhat imbalanced 2 vs 2 air battle to 4 vs 0 air battle allowing you to focus on hitting ground targets.

Comment

Ohhh and about squads I bought a ten buck headset and I'm trying to figure out how to "install" it??? any suggestions?

You_were_killedby....yeah every1 knows that but its good....I just cap PLA airfield and get in my FA18EF super hornet and that is how I always win wake for the USMC cause I am unstopable....one time I had a four star guy on me and only to end up with me on his tail, he bailed like a *****!!

I am good cause I played alot of dogfight games when I was 5 with my uncle!

Comment

How about you take advantage of the fact that F-35 is much faster at high altitudes than the Mig-29 and J-10? Ground AA defenses are not much of a problem compared to the fighters from the opposition. I usually fly up to the maximum altitude an aircraft can fly at without losing control and dive down to see any targets I can kill. If there are none or I concede that destroying the target (aircrafts mostly) is almost impossible or too dangerous, I fly back up.

You should never have to fly below 400 meters unless you really want to get personal against a certain infantry

Comment

the problem is even if you get locked on the F35B cannot evade missles....all the others can...even one of the best dogfighters ( [bk] thunderbird ) cannot evade missiles....what I am saying is its not the pilot its the machine....more on this later gota go to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by djbrown
                            Lol i just check this forum once a month and i find another mention to my videos

omfg are you a member here :P... Words can't describe how much your videos have improved my bombing, man

Comment

Originally posted by djbrown

Where's your dive bombing video? I've got it nearly perfect but can't hit sideways targets without leaning.

Comment

Working...
                              X