How to prove hacking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to prove hacking?

It's good when you suck because you cannot really get accused of hacking! There has been a few times when I have suspect people of hacking and 1 I was 100% on, I just leave that area that they killed me in and fight elsewhere.

example:
    There will be times where I am sneaking around a corner and before I reach the corner ppl will jump out and shoot me and they allready have their sights planted on me before I can get a few rounds off, I just change tactics and set my sights for a different flag.

Comment

Just ignore them and have a giggle. Most people don't understand sarcasm and if you do such things as:
      • "Call them noobs"
      • "O yes I'm hacking, I've got everysingle hack running right now."
      • "If I was hacking, I would have a better score."
      They will just take a screenshot of your 'confession' (PrntScreen) and before you know it will end up here. For such people it is just better to ignore than joke.

Comment

Best thing to do is be completely silent.. it will piss them off like you have no idea.

Then eventually they will leave or something.. and it's funny as hell some of the things they will say to try and get you to talk.

Comment

if they ask you if your hacking, tell them your hacking their mommas asss......even though it makes absolutely no sense, it should piss em off..

if they say ur cheating.....tell them ur cheating on their momma....lol

anything they gotta say, u can say back....with their momma...and it should be awesome....especially if it makes no sense....i find the less sense it makes, the more lols u get.....

Comment

Make a frag movie with fraps + windows movie maker, it is a very easy to tell hax in a first person movie.

Comment

Hmm, I've gotten 60-1 type scores or higher, and I've NEVER been accused of hacking. Yet someone else who does the same thing will be... In my mind, if I think someone is cheating, there is usually a reason for it. It's not necessarily their score, it's about how they go about getting their kills. I can go for weeks without thinking anyone is cheating, then one player will act so strange or odd that it makes me suspicious. I can't prove anything though, so what can I do about it?

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
              ... we have caught 2 hackers in the last 2 weeks via PB SS.
              Yet many players posting on this forum say "I rarely see cheaters in BF2". How naive. If only 1% of the entire population of BF2 cheat, that's still 1 out of 100 players. Easy to run into a couple every day with those numbers.

I'm very glad your server is proactive with this kind of thing. Many servers just 'put their head in the sand' about these things and would rather deny any existence of cheaters.

Comment

I'd be willing to bet if you pick out a random 64/64 24/7 IO karkand only server... 30% or more are hacking.

Comment

Even if you do prove it, no one cares unless you're buddies with an admin. Admins don't care unless they're getting killed because of it. And if you're not hacking and just good, they'll ban you anyways and say you're hacking because they don't like losing. That has happened to me quite a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                    I'd be willing to bet if you pick out a random 64/64 24/7 IO karkand only server... 30% or more are hacking.
                    Doubt it, don't just make sweeping generilazations (pobably did not spell that right )

Comment

Working...
                    X