How to prove hacking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to prove hacking?

I have been to many chopper servers. I liked this one server. Kept playing it. Then people have been calling me hacks and using macros just because my shooting. I can click atleast 2-3 times a second. I cant say I am a pro because i know many people who can. They never belive me that I dont even hack. I honestly dont even get how and what is macro really is.

Is there a way to prove it?

Re: How to prove hacking?

Yeah... tell the admin to take PB screenshots of your view.

Or just ignore them.

There's no way to prove you don't use macros.

Comment

I can click at lest 30-45 times a second, just bind m1 to mwheel. But I still fail to get any benefit out of it.

Comment

When people say I'm hacking I say back
        "No I'm not hacking, but I'll take that as a complement, thank you".
        Or
        "O yes I'm hacking, I've got everysingle hack running right now."
        Or
        "If I was hacking, I would have a better score."

Comment

You can tell a macro for TV missles by looking at a .demo. The smoke trail is smooth, as opposed to angular. You can also tell from Fraps videos because the screen view will constantly follow the mouse, as opposed to changing when clicked.

Comment

you cant really prove your not hacking on the spot its just something you have to deal with.

Comment

don't even bother thinking about it

it's not YOU that has to prove something when accusations start to fly.

Besides ;

They never belive me that I dont even hack
              It's not like proof would change that

Comment

You guys ever hear of the clan named SF (Sovereign-Forces)? Well, myself and a few clan mates we're playing Karkand (someone quick, make another thread about Karkand!) against them. We we're kickin' *** and all got banned half way through the round because we were all 'hacking'. So I posted on their forums to see some proof of ALL of us hacking. I had politely asked for PB screenshots, and the leader tells me something along the lines that PB doesn't catch every hack. So basically we all got banned on speculation...

Moral of this story, don't go on that server if you work well as a team.

Comment

I notice there has been a sharp increase in players atleast on our server crying hack. Most of the time they won't even give you the players name. They will get warned to give us the players name and we will deal with it by taking PB SS's of said player. If they continue crying hack after each death they get kicked for disrupting the server.

Having said that we have caught 2 hackers in the last 2 weeks via PB SS. Those admins that kicked you for hacking probably had no idea how to take PB SS's and probably didn't have access to view them either. There is no way I would call anyone a hacker or kick a player for hacking without solid proof via PB SS.

In case some people here haven't seen a PB SS. They are punkbuster screenshots (aka PB SS) and an admin can take a PB SS of a player/whole clan/whole server.A PB SS will show what the player actually sees on their screen. A couple of examples of PB SS's below.

Enemy name tag hack.

Minimap hack see all the enemy players

Comment

thanx guys for the info on the pb ss

it's good to know there are many ways to catch cheaters, and that the system does work

Comment

1: The use of macros is not hacking. It's alittle unfair, but not hacking.
                      2: Scripts cannot be used to improve TV accuracy.

Next time you get called a hacker
                      1:Call them noobs
                      2:Tell them to get evidence before they accuse you
                      3:Call them noobs

Comment

say you have a skill hack and you suggest they get one

Comment

Originally posted by bdm
                          You guys ever hear of the clan named SF (Sovereign-Forces)? Well, myself and a few clan mates we're playing Karkand (someone quick, make another thread about Karkand!) against them. We we're kickin' *** and all got banned half way through the round because we were all 'hacking'. So I posted on their forums to see some proof of ALL of us hacking. I had politely asked for PB screenshots, and the leader tells me something along the lines that PB doesn't catch every hack. So basically we all got banned on speculation...

Moral of this story, don't go on that server if you work well as a team.
                          I apologize if you had a bad experience on one of our servers. I have asked our Senior BF2 Admins to review this as we do not allow bans without proof or a warning or two. We do take PB screen shots now and we require these for any bans added for hacking. Any admin issue you ever have on one of our servers, email sfleader@sovereign-forces.com or wesdog@sovereign-forces.com and we will quickly look into it.

thanks,
                          Wes

Comment

I like to say to people asking if i hack:
                            'Yes my hacks are working brilliantly tonight, dont you think?'

Comment

You can lay over PB shots with a live feed a C++9a2 version with a 6.23a) coded hack on G-9349a8 so a (56*ta--) does not prove anything as seen here: in code 58a4c--+= or over (as 57-0) 58a4c--+(=) which just removes all hack evidence, so obviously PB SS's can be hacked. Hope this clears stuff up!

No, really If someone calls you a hacker, thank them or ignore them. If many people are calling you a hacker, then appeal to an admin. If it is overwhelming: just leave, the server can not be that great. You do not have to prove anything to them. Just take screenies of them saying you hack and show us here, so we can make fun of them!

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X