Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stock VS Unlock Via Sniper Kit.

Originally posted by AudioAtomica
    So I started a new account, and am being forced to use the ****ty M24 because my stats still all say zero despite the fact I've played like 14 rounds. Anyway, I hear alot of people say crap like "L9 iz teh ghey M24 is teh L3337!!!!111!!" .... leet my ***. L9 and M24 are literally equal via stats but it's the scope that makes the L9 727247825288 gigalillion times better, not to mention it's quiter which doesn't make a difference unless you're in a un-populated server (clan match, and yeah some matches DO let you use unlocks). The SVD I've fallen in love with, it took awhile to get used to the ****ty scope placement, but I prefer the Type 88 (Should be an unlock *COUGH COUGH*, stupid EA/DICE) The M95 is gay, unless I'm playing wake and someone steals MY heli ( :laugh: ). Your thoughts?

P.S. how the hell do people no scope the SVD? I have a dot on my screen, just so I can zoom in on a certain spot easier/quicker but it doesn't seem to help with no scoping really.

My thoughts, M24 is pretty good. SVD I must agree pwns. M95 I agree sucks.

Comment

Well I prefer the zoom x5 on the bolt-action rifles. The semi's only have zoom x3.3. When you wanna snipe over a distance greater than 300 meters it makes a world of difference.

Comment

I have all the unlocks and depending on the map being played and what roll in the game I'm playing dictates what weapon I will use. Many time I find myself using the starter weapons as much as the unlocked weapons.

They all have a place, you just have to figure out where and when to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by -=TxG=-Phoenix
          I have all the unlocks and depending on the map being played and what roll in the game I'm playing dictates what weapon I will use. Many time I find myself using the starter weapons as much as the unlocked weapons.

They all have a place, you just have to figure out where and when to use them.
          I agree, although I'll ALWAYS choose L9 over M24. I'll se bolt actions if I can sit back and chill, but if there's a chance that I'll be like 100meters away from 2 or more people I'll use semi's.

Comment

I wish the M24 had unzoomed cross hairs! I have learned to shoot quite well from the hip with it, but it still would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by AudioAtomica
              Anyway, I hear alot of people say crap like "L9 iz teh ghey M24 is teh L3337!!!!111!!" .... leet my ***. L9 and M24 are literally equal via stats but it's the scope that makes the L9 727247825288 gigalillion times better, not to mention it's quiter which doesn't make a difference unless you're in a un-populated server (clan match, and yeah some matches DO let you use unlocks). The SVD I've fallen in love with, it took awhile to get used to the ****ty scope placement, but I prefer the Type 88 (Should be an unlock *COUGH COUGH*, stupid EA/DICE) The M95 is gay, unless I'm playing wake and someone steals MY heli ( :laugh: ). Your thoughts?
              I would ignore anyone saying:

"
              "L9 iz teh ghey M24 is teh L3337!!!!111!!" .... leet my ***. L9 and M24 are literally equal via stats but it's the scope that makes the L9 727247825288 gigalillion times better,
              "

Perhaps it's the better weapon, but I would not take this persons word/number for it...

Comment

personally i like the m24 and type whatever the china sniper gun is over anygun for unlock sniper

Comment

It's a fact the ****ing M24 is better than the L96A1.

They may be the same stats wise, and L96A1 may have slightly thinner lines.. but.. THIS, is why M24 > L96A1.

http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=l96a1hj4.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?im...m242048da5.png

More in THIS thread.

Comment

M24>L96

If not on USMC, L96 is the replacement.

City maps usually require the semi-autos.

I can never shoot people through glass so I don't mess with the M95 too much. I'm not a TKer for vehicles.

I will TK to make a point however.

Comment

Working...
                    X