Stock VS Unlock Via Sniper Kit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock VS Unlock Via Sniper Kit.

So I started a new account, and am being forced to use the ****ty M24 because my stats still all say zero despite the fact I've played like 14 rounds. Anyway, I hear alot of people say crap like "L9 iz teh ghey M24 is teh L3337!!!!111!!" .... leet my ***. L9 and M24 are literally equal via stats but it's the scope that makes the L9 727247825288 gigalillion times better, not to mention it's quiter which doesn't make a difference unless you're in a un-populated server (clan match, and yeah some matches DO let you use unlocks). The SVD I've fallen in love with, it took awhile to get used to the ****ty scope placement, but I prefer the Type 88 (Should be an unlock *COUGH COUGH*, stupid EA/DICE) The M95 is gay, unless I'm playing wake and someone steals MY heli ( :laugh: ). Your thoughts?

P.S. how the hell do people no scope the SVD? I have a dot on my screen, just so I can zoom in on a certain spot easier/quicker but it doesn't seem to help with no scoping really.

Re: Stock VS Unlock Via Sniper Kit.

Well some pros like owning "noobs" with the supposidly weaker default guns...probably provides more of a challenge or something around that, plus bragging rights. i'm not sure but to be cautions prepare to be flamed

but IMO M95 IS THE FING LEET **** YOU SON OF A B****

EVERY TIME YOU TRY TO NO SCOPE PRAY TO GOD THAT HE EVEN LET AN ABOMINATION LIKE YOU LIVE

Comment

I love the M95. So...in/un-accurate. Fire it off in the vague position of a squad with no scope and chances are it'll hit em. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But seriously M95 is the way to go. If they have two bars of health gone all that is needed is a body shot. L96 is also pretty good.

Comment

Lately, I've been havening a lot of bad luck with the L96A1. Missing almost everything. But then with the M24, I get 1 shot kills everyshot.
        M24 is awsome.

Comment

default guns ? like RPK which is easy.....SVD which is unbeatable :P

Comment

As soon as you have pings over 50 and your foes are running you will need the SVD for close range kills. Otherwise I go for the M95 because of it's strength and feel, most of all.

Comment

lol the m95 just feeel like a beast
              probably the reason i dont bother to unlock the l96

Comment

I hate the M95, the scope is terrible and it sounds like a tin can.

L96 FTW.

It makes no difference really, a head shot from any of them kills. A single body shot doesnt kill, and two shots kill.

Comment

The M24sws is just sooo much more sexeh when compared with the L96A1

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx19
                    I hate the M95, the scope is terrible and it sounds like a tin can.
                    hehe

M24 is good sniper so is SVD ...
                    if you use SVD properly than i must say it is Best sniper in the game... BUt in some way its also a bit luck by playing good with SVD cus semi auto sniper rifle doesnt requre so much skills as you need to kill with M25 or other snipers...
                    Ownage : use SVD
                    Fun and to show off ur skills : use M24

Comment

m24 seems slightly better than the l96a, but both are very similar. m95 is still only good for ejecting players from your heli/plane :P
                      svd and type88? are damn good, both will kill an enemy very fast at all distances, but the type88 is a headshot monster!!!

Comment

I prefer the M24 over the L96A1.

With the L96A1, it feels as if the scope isn't really aiming where I'm pointing it, and I can't seem to hit anything.

The SVD is good for urban maps like Karkand, where you can take on the role of a Designated Marksman.

I really wish they would have added an M14 unlock.

Comment

I find it has more to do with my ping rather than if my weapon is an unlock or not.

If it's clean and crisp, I'll start owning. If it starts to lag, suddenly I have to use an entire clip just to kill one person.

Comment

the m24 and l96 have the exact same accuracy and damage, the only two differences between them are the scope, l96 has thinner lines so you can see your target easier and it reloads one second faster.

the m95 also does the same damage to unarmored infantry, but more to vehicles and obviously it can shoot through windows. M95 is less accurate than the other two bolt action rifles. im not sure but m95 damage to armored infantry might be different. I have noticed with the other two rifles that after a body shot to an armored unit, it has taken more than one pistol shot to kill them (not counting shots, counting hit indicators). I dont use the m95 very often, but it might reduce armored infantry to two bars of health as well as unarmored

Comment

Originally posted by flippy199
                              the m24 and l96 have the exact same accuracy and damage, the only two differences between them are the scope, l96 has thinner lines so you can see your target easier and it reloads one second faster.

the m95 also does the same damage to unarmored infantry, but more to vehicles and obviously it can shoot through windows. M95 is less accurate than the other two bolt action rifles. im not sure but m95 damage to armored infantry might be different. I have noticed with the other two rifles that after a body shot to an armored unit, it has taken more than one pistol shot to kill them (not counting shots, counting hit indicators). I dont use the m95 very often, but it might reduce armored infantry to two bars of health as well as unarmored
                              Hence me saying it's the scope that makes the L9 658383838 gigalillion times better . Yeah I always thought the M95 was weird with armoured infantry too, not sure though, I'd test it out...but I'm lazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X