• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bulletproof!

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
    True, you seem them on ebay every now and then. Some go for $300+
    thats retarded......

anyone whocant get up to that rank by themselves is a noob who shouldnt be playin the game and play dungeons and dragons

Comment

Always Burst fire (tap mouse button) when on auto or use single fire.

Also watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPTwGSrjsgo
      for hitting moving targets. How much it affects is determined by your connection speed/lag.

Comment

For support weapons, definantly go prone, and use burst fire. Take careful aim, and look to see that your registering hits. If not, try to adjust your aim a bit. On some servers the hit registration just plain sucks, and it doesn't matter what you do, alot of kills will get away. On the other hand, I've gotten on some servers where the hit registration was so good, it was almost like playing BFPro. Between lag, and a moving hitbox, only experience can teach you how to adjust. My KDR as support is twice that as a Medic. If you like getting kills,...don't give up on support.

p.s....I know your all kidding, but does anyone want to buy my rank? (i'm j/k too)
        just think, over 1100 hours for $300 ...thats... 25 cents an hour...wow, I could do this for a living! (if I wanted to starve to death)

Comment

Working...
        X