Bulletproof!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bulletproof!

lol i had the same problem when i first used the support.

it was a nice yellowy day on krakand and i had in my hands a m249. While two MEC proned behind a cement...gurader...thing....me and a couple of other noobs ran over to kill them. Stood there holding the left mouse butting (the trigger if you dont know ;D) aiming at them while they killed off my noob friends and proceded to rape me with their nice shiny G3's. I hated the support kit after that until another nice yellowy day i was on the MEC team and held a woody (lol) RPK in my hand. This time i proned next to a corner and burst fired at all the little american soldiers running towards me and got ranked 4th in the round which i'm very proud of. I was also invited to be in a clan during the round but i rejected because i was already a recruit for another one (bit irrelevent but i'm in the story telling mood)

Moral of the story: if you wanna kill people with the support guns, you better GET DOWN ON YOUR BELLY AND TAP THAT TRIGGER SON

Comment

Some players are better than others, thats the way life is.

Comment

The hit ratio sucks. You should play the PR mod.
        The guns actually sound like the real thing, and nobody is bulletproof, unless you aim sucks.

Comment

Go play americas army for 4 years like i did.. then no one is bullet proof

Or listen to the users in this forum..

For me i use the G3 and its my favorite.. Im not going to say its the best.. because it prolly aint.. its just what i use..

Never use full auto unless your really inclose... and in that case dont even bother with the right click aim...

Now if the opponent is several feet away from you... bring up the iron sights and fire in small bursts..

And if they are wayyy away from you.. go prone and put the gun on single shot.. and squeeze off a round every so often..

I would say the key to any one on one firefight is patience.. and that usually comes with experience.. im sure any good groundpounder will tell you that when in a one on one.. its the person who says calm, takes aim, and fires in small bursts that takes the win..

The best sound you as a infantryman will ever hear is the sound of an opponent holding fire and going full auto at you.. because you as the experienced shooter you are.. know his *** belongs to you now.

Comment

Go play americas army for 4 years like i did.. then no one is bullet proof
            What honor did you get to?? 4 years should get you around 100.

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
              hitboxes are so ****ed up, last night I was playing some operation harvest and I was in the mec chopper gunning

so we came acros a little bird and I started shooting at it with the chain gun since it was close to us and guess what, no hit indications at all, been shooting at it for like a minute and nothing, didnt even start smoking

I saw my bullets hit the thing believe me
              Don't you just love it when your TV missle goes right through an enemy chopper?

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceKeeper-CAN-
                What honor did you get to?? 4 years should get you around 100.

nawwww i got to 87 that is it..

Comment

It's because hitboxes aren't all that great.

Half the time, hits won't even register.

Comment

nawwww i got to 87 that is it..
                    That's still good, nice job.

It's because hitboxes aren't all that great.

Half the time, hits won't even register.
                    True that.

Comment

lol @ op

Comment

Originally posted by Narutoscryed
                        Go play americas army for 4 years like i did.. then no one is bullet proof.
                        LOL. this was the first internet, combat game i played. its not that bad really, but omg it is a load of US army propaganda BS. its like that new episode of the simpsons where they beg the kids to sign up lol. However, i specifically liked how the training worked, with the exams and that.

Comment

Support Weapons = Prone diving for kills!

I LMAO when a support person is shooting at me from any distance and I smoke him/her with 3-4 rounds or 1 nade. You know thats has to piss them off!

Single and Short bursts work best for almost all weapons, some more than others!

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
                            True, you seem them on ebay every now and then. Some go for $300+
                            Followed by a swift account reset by EA. Yeah, that's money well spent...

Comment

Originally posted by barracudaj
                              Followed by a swift account reset by EA. Yeah, that's money well spent...
                              no.... i found the fact that people would buy an account funny, an i checked the listings often... all of them had one thing in common..

"the account name will not be listed for the privacy of the buyer and seller"

the account name was never told except, i assume, in an e-mail to the winning bidder. there is no way anyone could wipe the account.

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
                                Yes it does, the higher rank you are the longer your health bar is.

Sry but it sounds like you maybe new to the game, may as well give up now. Everyone you play with probably has 200% health compared with your low rank.

Ps, for serious answers - the support forum is that way ----> http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73
                                don't tell him that he should stop playing
                                OP if you want to combat the 1337 skilz0rz of the higher ranks make sure to spam nades and bunny hop and dolphin dive every were you go

lol jk no just practice my brother only recently started to play too

Originally posted by Narutoscryed
                                I would say the key to any one on one firefight is patience.. and that usually comes with experience.. im sure any good groundpounder will tell you that when in a one on one.. its the person who says calm, takes aim, and fires in small bursts that takes the win..
                                lol i love using the ak101 in these instances at range its nasty and up close itseven better:ar15: :rock:

Comment

Working...
                                X