Bulletproof!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulletproof!

Just wondering why some players seem to be bulletproof? I'll empty half a mag of PKM into their backs, they'll turn around and I'm dead in two shots. I use PunkBuster enabled servers so what gives? Does BF2 have some kind of built-in sanctioned cheat system that gives the higher ranked players unfair advantage?

Re: Bulletproof!

Yes it does, the higher rank you are the longer your health bar is.

Sry but it sounds like you maybe new to the game, may as well give up now. Everyone you play with probably has 200% health compared with your low rank.

Ps, for serious answers - the support forum is that way ----> http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
      Yes it does, the higher rank you are the longer your health bar is.

Sry but it sounds like you maybe new to the game, may as well give up now. Everyone you play with probably has 200% health compared with your low rank.

Ps, for serious answers - the support forum is that way ----> http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73

Sounds like some of the players with high ranks might want to auction off their usernames to the highest bidder!

Is there a description of what each rank has for capabilities other than unlocks?

Comment

Originally posted by neverask
        Just wondering why some players seem to be bulletproof? I'll empty half a mag of PKM into their backs, they'll turn around and I'm dead in two shots. I use PunkBuster enabled servers so what gives? Does BF2 have some kind of built-in sanctioned cheat system that gives the higher ranked players unfair advantage?
        The trick with the PKM is to fire off single rounds if you can. Holding down fire makes the gun become so innacurate, also try going prone, PKM+Single shot+Prone= Lots of dead enemies.

Sounds like some of the players with high ranks might want to auction off their usernames to the highest bidder!

Is there a description of what each rank has for capabilities other than unlocks?
        He was being sarcastic

Comment

True, you seem them on ebay every now and then. Some go for $300+

Comment

True, you seem them on ebay every now and then. Some go for $300+

It figures that I wouldn't be the first to think about it! Ain't free enterprise great!

Comment

Don't stop playing. I hate guys like aLi3nZ who tell people to stop playing.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.morey
                I was being sarcastic, anyway I see you are from NZ? Do you play on NZ servers? I will look out for you .... to knife.

Comment

I was being sarcastic, anyway I see you are from NZ? Do you play on NZ servers? I will look out for you .... to knife.
                  Ahh... a New Zealander... I don't let people knife me, and if they do manage to knife me... they don't live long enough to regret it... lol

Comment

Originally posted by mr.morey

Thanks for the encouragement. Don't intend to stop playing right now but when I find a server where I can't seem to drop anyone I leave for someplace else. It's not really very much fun when there's a built-in disadvantage for those of us who have an outside life and don't have time to camp all day online playing the game.

Comment

Aim better thats what i say :P ..

Comment

vietnow ftw

Comment

because they glitch and hack

Comment

Now i don't normally do this but here it goes

OMFG you n00b! after at least 3 posts saying its sarcasm you still carry on! of course the health bar doesn't get longer, what do you think it is, metal gear solid?!

Now i apologise in advance for calling him a n00b, as everyone is at some point, but that was ridiculous.

Comment

hitboxes are so ****ed up, last night I was playing some operation harvest and I was in the mec chopper gunning

so we came acros a little bird and I started shooting at it with the chain gun since it was close to us and guess what, no hit indications at all, been shooting at it for like a minute and nothing, didnt even start smoking

I saw my bullets hit the thing believe me

Comment

Working...
                              X