Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Idea

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<<Lazy. As are 99% of Americans. Did you know that 63% of all statistics are made up on the spot? I like 2% milk. I got a 100% on my Mid-Term.

Ahh shut up. Google is for searching, and best used for topics of importance.
    Well that's your freaking problem than you lazy *** so dont bring it out on us. If you don't have energy to get up and start searching around PR Forum then maybe we should start being lazy too and ignore you and yours repeatative question.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieWolf
      Well that's your freaking problem than you lazy *** so dont bring it out on us. If you don't have energy to get up and start searching around PR Forum then maybe we should start being lazy too and ignore you and yours repeatative question.
      Calm down.

That's not the way to welcome somebody to the community.

If he doesn't want to look on the PR forums that is his perogative.

In the future, it may just be a beter idea not to reply to topics on these forums which you find bothersome .

Comment

Hehehehe!

Even guys on the TBF2 forums think the only thing PR is missing is fast-ropes.

I find this quite humorous. Someone should contact the DICE guys who worked on the fast-ropes and see how they did them prior to removing them because everyone had chutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Clypp
          I find this quite humorous. Someone should contact the DICE guys who worked on the fast-ropes and see how they did them prior to removing them because everyone had chutes.
          they could not, or it would be in BF2....

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
            In the future, it may just be a beter idea not to reply to topics on these forums which you find bothersome .
            That's what I was going to say.

I posted this in a fit of excitement and wasn't part of the PR forum,s at the time. It was late(as I can remember) and I didn't feel like joining, at the time. I just hate how some people rain down their fictional superiority on others. Like you're the God of posting. I could understand if my post lokd sothing lik tis.

Comment

No, all I did was suggesting that you should go to the main site and search for the topic relevant to your question because it have been asked a hundred of times (hell ask any DEV in PR), beside you don't have to signup just to search there. In respond, you tell me that you were too lazy and w/e the hell with Google for searching.

Later when I was making my point about your laziness, you later reply, "I just hate how some people rain down their fictional superiority on others. Like you're the God of posting. I could understand if my post lokd sothing lik tis.
              "

as if it was my fault, ok seriously wtf, I was just giving you a good advice so you wouldn't have to wait here all days waiting for a response,

and I'm only replying to this because your comment were defaming me.

Comment

Working...
              X