Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea

Ropes to slide down on from the Black Hawks for more precise drops?

Re: Idea

hehe, even EA couldn't do this with the BF2 engine, and they could modify there engine where as we cant

Comment

Damn. That would be so fun. I was thinking you could use the grappling hook stuff from SF. But I see what you mean, don't know how it would work from a BH.

Comment

the reason why there is fast roping in real life is cos you cant land a black hawk in narrow streets cos the blades would hit the buildings, so you use ropes to get the troops on the ground.

but ingame the rotas have no collison mesh so you can put them though buildings etc and nothing happens so even if somehow we got them to work, they would be point less cos its 10x easter to land and safter than hovering above a street or w/e waiting for guys to climb down the ropes....

Comment

Good point.

But not very realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by [SMS]PrototypeJC
            Good point.

But not very realistic.
            we mainly like to think of what we can do that will change the gameplay to make it more realistic

Comment

did you get that idea from the post i posted in th SF section about being able to grapple onto heles

Comment

Man o man that would be awesome.

Scott comon flush.

Comment

Cherni stop stalking me u post in every thread i post in

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_995
                    SF g able to grapple
                    Maybe if thosse were just fixed in a static postion to the blackhawk ?

Comment

I really suggest that you go to Project Reality site Forum and search for a question there because 99.0% of the time, your question had already been asked.

Comment

<<<Lazy. As are 99% of Americans. Did you know that 63% of all statistics are made up on the spot? I like 2% milk. I got a 100% on my Mid-Term.

Ahh shut up. Google is for searching, and best used for topics of importance.

Comment

suggestions are best made over on the PR forums. Make those suggestions as clear and concise as you can after searching hard to find threads that are the same of course!

The number of suggestions that have made it into the mod is why we ask people what they want as the mod is for the community to play after all. If it is feasible, it gets added to the list of "let's try and see....." and you never know, one day it might appear if the engine allows it!

Comment

Originally posted by [R-PUB]MrD
                            suggestions are best made over on the PR forums. Make those suggestions as clear and concise as you can after searching hard to find threads that are the same of course!

The number of suggestions that have made it into the mod is why we ask people what they want as the mod is for the community to play after all. If it is feasible, it gets added to the list of "let's try and see....." and you never know, one day it might appear if the engine allows it!
                            i can't register tyo the pR forums cos the verifcatio picture dosent show up.

Comment

But as i said , Could you make the grapple like a static and place them on the blackhawks ?

Comment

Working...
                              X