Funny bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Funny bug

no but i've walked around looking for people to kill and then its randomly says i killed some one with a completely different kit +Weapon and i get the points:laugh:

Comment

ive seen it up top where it said i was killed by artillery.....the wierdest part was, there was no artillery being fired, the text was in RED not yellow, and there was no name to the left of the [Artillery].......wierd

Comment

That's been happened since 1.3 or lower.

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
          The nub comment wasn't refereeing to how you play the game, and sry that it caused offence. Yeah I came from CS / Half Life / Desert Combat. You can delete the thread now, just hit edit on the first post then select delete. kthnxbye.
          Your smart *** comments are ****ing annoying and a waste of time for us all.

I get the " [ARTILLERY]Alm()ndJ()y" occasionally, and even on IO servers.

Comment

Happens constantly in 2142...

Comment

Once some moron accused me of "hax" or something, and said "you suck in planes" (I didn't fly whatsoever, so I have no idea), then you see "me[F18]j10whore". What's funny is that I was groundpounding in the Engineer kit, that must have wiped the smirk off the guy's face.

Comment

Working...
              X