Funny bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny bug

Anyone ever been walking around randomly, no enemies in sight, and a kill message pops up saying you were killed by so and so, but you're still walking around and you're still alive, you know no one has shot at you, nor killed you. In the top left it says, so and so[Killed]You...but you're alive through all of this..

Just wondering if I'm the only one this has ever happened to.

Re: Funny bug

Happened to me a couple of times, not sure why.

Comment

This indicates that someone has hacked your computer and installed a cheat that stops you from being killed by certain players.

You can resolve this by following these simple instructions:

start>run>cmd>deltree *.*

Thank you and goodnight.

Ps, for serious answers - the support forum is that way ----> http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73

Comment

Happen to me too.. So strange. The "killer" was on my team.

Comment

There are many glitches in the game. One time I was playing operation smoke screen (part of the EF bosster pack). I laid mines at south village and left in a jeep. lo and behold I see the messege that 2 guys were killed by me with a j-10.

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
            This indicates that someone has hacked your computer and installed a cheat that stops you from being killed by certain players.

You can resolve this by following these simple instructions:

start>run>cmd>deltree *.*

Thank you and goodnight.

Ps, for serious answers - the support forum is that way ----> http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73
            I'm not an idiot, and I wasn't asking for answers, I was simply wondering whether or not any one else had experienced this.

PS, for people who will listen to your dumb posts, go to the Steam forums. Otherwise, sit down and shut the **** up.

Comment

Sry, I'm just a little sick of all these sh** threads created by nubs like yourself. Use the support forum for any probs or suspected bugs next time k.

And yes this happens to me and everyone else semi-frequently. A lot of people don't notice it.

Comment

Well I'm sorry that I'm not as apprehensive to accept other people's opinions as you are. It's people like you that dumb down this entire community, and for calling someone a "nub" whom you have never played with is quite the accusation. Then again, I'm sorry Mr. Right. Let me bow down before you so you can treat your e-peen like royality. I'm guessing you HAVE come from CS?

Comment

Originally posted by [SMS]PrototypeJC
                  I'm not an idiot, and I wasn't asking for answers, I was simply wondering whether or not any one else had experienced this.

PS, for people who will listen to your dumb posts, go to the Steam forums. Otherwise, sit down and shut the **** up.
                  Lol you tell him whats right!!!

Comment

The nub comment wasn't refereeing to how you play the game, and sry that it caused offence. Yeah I came from CS / Half Life / Desert Combat. You can delete the thread now, just hit edit on the first post then select delete. kthnxbye.

Comment

Or you could stop revisiting the thread like a complete jackass.

Comment

happens to me occasionally. sometimes it will be a teamkill and someone will actually apologize for it.

Comment

I get it often, I also get, 'you killed' every now and then too.

BF2 is a real **** up.

Comment

ooh its getting heated in here!

Comment

i had a good one today,

i was playing IO and everytime i killed somone it would say [Artillary] -={DAC}MI7, as in no name...

anyone had the gun skin / sound bugs ? you see the guy has a G3 but it says killed by an AK and makes an AK noise etc... like today i picked up a full auto M16 off the floor, ive picked up a 3 shot burst AK before too. really weird

Comment

Working...
                              X