X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kick votes

Originally posted by AckAck
    Or they want your commander post for that elusive X2 score
    That doesn't make sense, because your score only doubles from the time you started being commander to the end of the game if you win. So anything you had previously would not be doubled.

Or maybe that's why the is there.

Comment

Originally posted by [SMS]PrototypeJC
      That doesn't make sense, because your score only doubles from the time you started being commander to the end of the game if you win. So anything you had previously would not be doubled.

Or maybe that's why the is there.
      omfg, you're on to something...

Comment

Kick votes are a waste of time and most people in the server just dont care.

I was in a Karkand server the other week, late at night, and there was a hacker. He was commanding the MEC team, and he was able to call arty strikes in every 30 seconds. Both teams were bitching about it, and i managed to get our team to mutiny against him. I took the commander position to stop the arty, but he kicked me. I then tried to vote kick him off the server. No one responded. Ive said it several times in the server that this player was the arty hack, and they wouldnt vote kick him, just ***** and ***** about the hack. When my vote kick finishes, he does one against me and says "for a free unlock, push page up" I was one vote away from getting kicked. ****ing kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgie
          "for a free unlock, push page up"
          :laugh:
          that made me laugh
          wonder how many players actually believed it...
          i'v been kicked before too
          mainly for excessive teamkills though

Comment

it says teamkills but it really isnt, well most of the time. I got banned for having a score of 150 and shooting a Admin through the fence by the trains on Karkand, i think i got the admin three times aswell as a couple of his clanmates.

Comment

Originally posted by stefd
              I was commanding on nadebad last night, we were winning comfortably, i was doing my job supplying assets arty, supplies etc and only about 30 mec tickets left to go.I came out of the map screen for 2 secs as i had heard something nearby and somebody had started a kick vote,although he didn't get many takers.
              Why would someone do that when you have nearly won the round? also lunatics who try and team kill you when the TK is switched off, which is quite entertaining as you can hear them trying to knife you.Next guy who tries to team kill me will be followed around the servers and i'll make his game a misery, hypocritical but there you go.
              i have never seen a real commander vote kick actually work on nadebad i have on other maps though people are just so mad that you command when they want to for the 2x bonus maybe?

Originally posted by Hedgie
              Kick votes are a waste of time and most people in the server just dont care.

I was in a Karkand server the other week, late at night, and there was a hacker. He was commanding the MEC team, and he was able to call arty strikes in every 30 seconds. Both teams were bitching about it, and i managed to get our team to mutiny against him. I took the commander position to stop the arty, but he kicked me. I then tried to vote kick him off the server. No one responded. Ive said it several times in the server that this player was the arty hack, and they wouldnt vote kick him, just ***** and ***** about the hack. When my vote kick finishes, he does one against me and says "for a free unlock, push page up" I was one vote away from getting kicked. ****ing kids.
              thats mostly because people just don't care i've seen this happen too and no one ever votes to oust the hacker just some other random person who's actually playing:shakehead :shakehead

Comment

I can't stand votes. People always do votes and they never come close, ticks the hell out of me.

Comment

This happened to me twice yesterday. We were winning by a landslide. I only had 3 kills with sniper and the guy I killed twice started the vote and it missed by 1 or 2 everytime he started it, BS.

Comment

The only assumtion i will make about kick/ mutiny votes towards the end of a round is that the person is doing well. but the commander will overtake them if when they get the x2 reward for the win, therefore prebventing a gold star.
                    But as other people have said, i have never seen a successful kick vote. ive been mutinied as commander once, i was on a server where loadsa clan members joined and they must have had voip saying to agree

Comment

Working...
                    X