Kick votes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kick votes

I was commanding on nadebad last night, we were winning comfortably, i was doing my job supplying assets arty, supplies etc and only about 30 mec tickets left to go.I came out of the map screen for 2 secs as i had heard something nearby and somebody had started a kick vote,although he didn't get many takers.
    Why would someone do that when you have nearly won the round? also lunatics who try and team kill you when the TK is switched off, which is quite entertaining as you can hear them trying to knife you.Next guy who tries to team kill me will be followed around the servers and i'll make his game a misery, hypocritical but there you go.

Re: Kick votes

Funny .......it just happened to me as well 10 tickets to go vote against me
    I had the feeling someone started it because he didnt get a medal
    and I did..called the voter a smacktard

Comment

Don't take kick-votes seriously...

Nobody does it because they actually think you are bad, kickvotes are often made by mistake or by people who have had a bad day.

Comment

Or they want your commander post for that elusive X2 score

What annoys me is someone starts a vote, the commander gets kicked or resigns and noone wants to be commander!!!! If you don't want to do it yourself don't fecking mutiny.

Comment

I've never seen a successful vote, only 6 people at the most bother to vote and I assume everyone else (like me) stays out of voting. Besides there is a bug where you start a kick vote, but the wrong player gets picked on!

Comment

Yeah, I agree with you. I reckon they are spotty teenagers maybe?

Comment

there are some peeps who just want to kick so that they can command even if they know you are better.

They do this because they cant M95 you out of commander position like they can to steal J-10s from their teammates

Comment

Somone put a vote kick on me yesterday for "hacking" which failed, and to stop the vote kicking glitch (every new player who joins the server automaticaly puts a vote kick on you)

I put one back on him and it was successful lmao

Comment

Originally posted by xpnl
                  Funny .......it just happened to me as well 10 tickets to go vote against me
                  I had the feeling someone started it because he didnt get a medal
                  and I did..called the voter a smacktard
                  thats probably what happend as the commander poiints would double which may keep the person from getting a gold star.

Comment

I would say every second game I command, I have at least one retard trying to vote kick me. Probably just because of the rank. I don't see any other reason... I mean, I'm a decent commander and it's usually some private or corporal starting the voting.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
                      Don't take kick-votes seriously...

Nobody does it because they actually think you are bad, kickvotes are often made by mistake or by people who have had a bad day.
                      QFT

I'm man enough to admit i've started kick votes out of frustration only to feel like a tard when i've cooled off a bit. Now i never play BF2 if i'm in a bad mood...the more pissed off you get, the more you suck....

Also, i've noticed that 9/10 kickvotes are aginst someone doing VERY well and either killing the person who starts it alot or doing very well generally on the server....but like doggie says, don't take them seriously cause its just someone having a bad day...or the bug mentioned previously that means anyone who joins the server automatically starts a kick vote or gets one against them by the last person that started one...did that make sense lol

Comment

It may also be a bug. This has happened for me several times. When I enter the battle, screen says "ACE_FIN1972 has initiated a kick vote..." weird, I haven't started any votes and I have been playing about 2 seconds so in practise I even haven't had time to start that vote. Someone said that it's just another bug in the game. Go figure...

Comment

Originally posted by ACE_FIN1972
                          It may also be a bug. This has happened for me several times. When I enter the battle, screen says "ACE_FIN1972 has initiated a kick vote..." weird, I haven't started any votes and I have been playing about 2 seconds so in practise I even haven't had time to start that vote. Someone said that it's just another bug in the game. Go figure...
                          I've had that a couple of times, even got kicked when i entered a game as i initialised a kick vote against an admin (i didnt but when i joined it auto did it for some reason)!!! and they kicked me for it.

Kick votes seldom work, only seen about 3 work in the 800 hours i've played the game!!!

Mutinies work more often in a smaller servers but tend to be kids that are acting like kids and dont want the commander to get gold.

Comment

Lots of ppl seem to do it for no good reason at all. I've seen commanders get kick-votes and they're being the best commander I've ever seen.

On a side note, I joined a different server than I normally do the other day. The second I closed the map/class screen, I saw a kick-vote started by me against the commander. I was like wtf is this? As it was a clan server and a clan member happened to be the commander, I explained what happened and he was cool with it. No one else seemed to care as he didn't get any votes.

Dragon

Comment

dont take em' seriously just keep on commanding or whatever you were doin before the vote they never are sucsesful(i think thats how u spell it). its happened to me millions o times and i just kepp on truckin!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X