No announcement yet.

You know thar weird feeling you get...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You know thar weird feeling you get...

Originally posted by brianthebold
    Lightsaber unlock FTW? Would they stop bullets?
    They would melt them on contact. So In theory, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
      Lightsaber unlock FTW? Would they stop bullets?
      Of course it can stop bullets its a lightsaber

what about mind tricking the enemy commander to arty his own team:laugh:

Comment

I can totally relate with the opp on this one..

One of my most favorite moments has to be a similar situation. where my squad was working really well and just going good.. off in the distance i heard a sqqqQQEEAAKKKK ... a sound similar to a tank rollin along.. and i told the squad i was in that we have a tank incomming.. we all bunkerd down while our spec opps dude c4d the road... the tank driver rolled up.. he had a gunner lookin..

one of my teamates fired one round and the gunner went down... it was crazy how silent it was..

Then the tank rolled over the c4 and BOOOOOMMM ..

then my squad went back to work.

Comment

Always happens for me, nothing new.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
            btw speaking of bridges on daqing i like hopping in the f-15 then flying the chinese side of map and right and bombing the bridges, all the armor whores hate it and for the first part of the game they cant get to the flags on left side via vehicles, thsis usually changes course of the whole game.
            Never a problem for anyone with a bit of common sense. Always be an enginner when getting in armor. Bridges are never a problem.

Reguarding Jedi skills Vs F-15's. Well did Luke ever blow up the Deathstar with his mind tricks? NO. Even Jedis have their limits.
            But you know, I just pull out my little side arm and take you down with shame. (god I hate jets)

Comment

when they fix it i come back, eventually they get the point, and often enough they just dont bother, arent to many armor whores on maps with bombers, in fact i played a round on clean sweep in the f15 and after 10 minuted ppl rarely got in tanks n stuff, i sed over all chat "y doesnt anyone want their vehicles"(i knew why but i didnt think everyone would acknowledge it.
              they responded "becasue you wont let us!!! "

speaking of bombers people need to see the effectiveness of the laser gunner on the bomber, instead of bomb reload...over and over again, i start squad and title it bomber this way when i invite my laser gunner he knows its the pilot because of the name of squad n all then ill only bomb like what one in 8 targets...less than that, laser bombs are more ffective, because there are MORE of them and its dead on precise and makes up for when you have a good pilot that can fly but cant bomb for crap. and ill drop bobms when i come around if the laser bomb misses because sometimes they know that hoppoing out of the tank will save them so i just ombem...its failsafe.

on jalalabad i was capping the lake and i felt like i was being watched, there where NO SIGNS AT ALL that anyone was their, no noise no uav no fire no corner of your screen glances at some guy duck behind a rock, but i felt weird so i bunnyhopped as i capped it and went in random directions...i said to myself ok when sum1 plays back the recorder you will look like an idiot, so is stopped and the moment i did someone[l96a1]eddyeddyb

yeah my name on the game is eddyeddyb here its eddyeddyd

Comment

The only game where I have awesome Jedi skills is AA, in BF2 I just run around like a headless chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd

on jalalabad i was capping the lake and i felt like i was being watched, there where NO SIGNS AT ALL that anyone was their, no noise no uav no fire no corner of your screen glances at some guy duck behind a rock, but i felt weird so i bunnyhopped as i capped it and went in random directions...i said to myself ok when sum1 plays back the recorder you will look like an idiot, so is stopped and the moment i did someone[l96a1]eddyeddyb

yeah my name on the game is eddyeddyb here its eddyeddyd
                  He could have been halfway across the map...I think you are just insane. Of course you would have no sign of him, he was sniping....and it is normal to feel "tense" while capping a flag alone.

Comment

some people just dont get it

Comment

Working...
                    X