Jihad Jet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jihad Jet?

Well, last night I was playing on one of my clans servers, and it happened to be on Gulf of Oman. I spawn at the airfield as MEC, and notice the Su just sitting there, with someone in the pilot seat, and C4 on the front of the plane...I asked him what he was doing, he said not to worry about it, and get in.

So I do, and he takes off, flying pretty nicely, getting me a couple of kills....Then, he says "I am bored" and proceeds to head straight for the carrier (allowed on our server) I notice he is heading straight for a blackhawk that is just taking off, and I am like "no way is he ramming this thing" In a way, I was right, as he bailed right over the carrier, sending the plane, with my unsuspecting self still in it, straight into a Bhawk with 4 people in it.....

Then, the guy says "oh crap, I forgot to blow my C4 before it hit!"

Anyone else ever have people jihad there plane?

Re: Jihad Jet?

I do it all the time, fun as f*ck.

Comment

lol, never.

Comment

ive thought of doing it, but i dont think i could pull it off.

Comment

Kind of a waste of a jet, don't you think?

I'm no expert pilot, but they do have cannons, right?

Comment

I don't do Jihad Jet. I do Jihad APC. It's the next biggest thing.

Comment

rofl never done it only with the little dune buggies but there fun driving around in

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
                Well, last night I was playing on one of my clans servers, and it happened to be on Gulf of Oman. I spawn at the airfield as MEC, and notice the Su just sitting there, with someone in the pilot seat, and C4 on the front of the plane...I asked him what he was doing, he said not to worry about it, and get in.

So I do, and he takes off, flying pretty nicely, getting me a couple of kills....Then, he says "I am bored" and proceeds to head straight for the carrier (allowed on our server) I notice he is heading straight for a blackhawk that is just taking off, and I am like "no way is he ramming this thing" In a way, I was right, as he bailed right over the carrier, sending the plane, with my unsuspecting self still in it, straight into a Bhawk with 4 people in it.....

Then, the guy says "oh crap, I forgot to blow my C4 before it hit!"

Anyone else ever have people jihad there plane?
                Sorry to say that this story is funny as hell, sorry you had to die!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZekersSneakers
                  lol, never.
                  Hey now, I was just an innocent passenger that got caught in the way

Comment

Do it all the time. You don't need c4 though. The jet itself is enough to blow anything up.

Comment

interesting. Good idea, suprise anyone.

Comment

You know, if you actually knew how to use the jet, you could simply just shoot that black hawk in the windshield and blow it up, I guarantee you if I see you on a server pulling this crap I will ground both your jets for the whole round. This is beyond short yellow bus retarded, and screwing your team, that bomber or fighter can do hell of alot more damage by staying up.

As for the Jihad apc, another waste of a valuable asset at the cost of your team winning. These have a canon that is better than even a tank for taking out infantry due to the high rate of fire and splash damage.

Dont get me wrong there is a place for jihading, when you use a FAV or car it works out, since it is a relatively worthless asset. But try to think twice before you use valuable hardware for very narrow minded, short sighted goals.

Comment

I actually like jihad mounted MG over jet.

Comment

Originally posted by ||3RB||MOBB
                            You know, if you actually knew how to use the jet, you could simply just shoot that black hawk in the windshield and blow it up, I guarantee you if I see you on a server pulling this crap I will ground both your jets for the whole round. This is beyond short yellow bus retarded, and screwing your team, that bomber or fighter can do hell of alot more damage by staying up.

Well, like I said, I was the gunner, so it is not as if I had any control over where we were going.....and I do know how to blow up helicopters.

I completely agree that it is a waste of an asset, and I was just asking if people had ever seen anyone else attempting this......

Way to read the entire thread before calling people bad pilot retards.

Comment

i jihad jeep only
                              anything i fly i will suicide into it if im out of cannon ammo
                              if its a transport chopper.... im just gunna ram squad or no squad on board.

Comment

Working...
                              X