• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What was your 1st PC Game?

halo..

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was Doom. Than C&C, then Age of empires, then.. blahblahblah. Next: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Comment

Comment

man, talk about old school.

Comment

Rocket was that supermario bros on the supernintendo

if it is ive played that too duno how tho cos im only 18

Comment

Loom was my first computer game at the tender age of 5

Loom was the first lucasarts adventure game for all those not in the know.

I remember my sister and I would be glued to the pc trying to figure it out. Good memmories.

Comment

my first game ever was reader rabbit who got kidnaped by a dragon and a lion had to rescue him
                it was fun.....and educational....i hated it

Comment

scorched earth

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                    i still play settlers, have 2/3/4 on cd 5 was a bit of a disappointment and graphically buggy, The Settlers (#1) i think i have on Floppys and the manual somewhere, its hard to get rid of classic games

It's easy, pick up, put over trash can, then open your hand, then boom, it's gone.

Comment

Empire Earth it was fun for a while then i got really good and tired of the game caz i got bf2 cs ..

Comment

Im pretty sure there was something else, but the first PC game I remember playing with "love" was UFO.

Comment

Originally posted by |<|DINGDONG|>|
                          Empire Earth it was fun for a while then i got really good and tired of the game caz i got bf2 cs ..
                          amen borther empire earth was the shiznitz with the custom maps like blood beach but i lost my cd key for my disks

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
                            scorched earth
                            if thats the one with 2 tanks ie ones yours one your opponant trying to kill one another with various weapons i loved it sad that they tryed to remake it but i didnt like it although theirs always a game called Pocket Tanks

Originally posted by 33TheGame33
                            It's easy, pick up, put over trash can, then open your hand, then boom, it's gone.
                            its a classic game why would i want to throw it out..

Originally posted by |<|DINGDONG|>|
                            i still play that on a regular basis against my mates that usually come round on sundays its nice i can use the same CD key on all the lan machines and play happily, we usually start from Copper Age (because you get the granarys) and finish in wither Modern or Nano either way i get to use my favourite unit the Nucleor Bomber

Comment

mine absolutely BEATS ALL OF YOURS! all right...get ready for this......PRINCE OF PERSIA THE ORIGINAL! no sound, the music and noises come straight out of your pc, little creaks and cricks and its oh so much fun. still love that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                                if thats the one with 2 tanks ie ones yours one your opponant trying to kill one another with various weapons i loved it sad that they tryed to remake it but i didnt like it although theirs always a game called Pocket Tanks

its a classic game why would i want to throw it out..

i still play that on a regular basis against my mates that usually come round on sundays its nice i can use the same CD key on all the lan machines and play happily, we usually start from Copper Age (because you get the granarys) and finish in wither Modern or Nano either way i get to use my favourite unit the Nucleor Bomber
                                Whats your name and clan your in im in UC used to be in King and Nu.. i miss those days i used to be amazingly good in mod sh and mod 60min no rush

Comment

Working...
                                X