Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sick of infantry only servers

Originally posted by brianthebold
    I like karkand...is 24/7 Karkand madness IO? I thought that it was a TA vehicle server, but it might have changed recently...
    havent been on that server.

Comment

It is true, IO servers have taken over BF2. Don't get me wrong, I still play both IO and normal games, but IO servers do make up the overwhelming majority of servers in this game.

Comment

Well planewhore was definately right back when he said IO would split the community in two, which would rapidly decrease the life of BF2.

**** IO.

I only play IO when it's a "city maps" server (IE NOT 24/7 Karkand).

Comment

I would like to find a server that plays all maps except for Karkand. On my stats that is what I have played the most but its only because that's what every freaking server plays. I would care less if I never played Karkand again. As for IO servers, I have found that they are just nade fests with no actual shooting skill involved at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ulm4lyf
            I would like to find a server that plays all maps except for Karkand. On my stats that is what I have played the most but its only because that's what every freaking server plays. I would care less if I never played Karkand again. As for IO servers, I have found that they are just nade fests with no actual shooting skill involved at all.
            We have all maps including Karkand, no IO, the way BF2 is meant to be.

I have nothing against IO but this is Battlefield, the whole revolution was about see a vehicle, get in it to use it. Still ground pound when you want but Battlefield is about ground pounding and vehilces.

IO is popular for the stat whores and the people sick of getting owned by vehicles. I don't understand why they just don't play CS. Still each to their own its their choice. I don't understand why people play Karkand 24/7 for 1000+hrs it would bore me to tears.

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
              IO is popular for the stat whores and the people sick of getting owned by vehicles.
              I love how you speak for everybody in that sentence, good job!

<sarcasm>I love Karkand because my mad stats make me lookg good in front of chicks.</sarcasm>

Comment

Im tired of the IO crap. Enough is enough. If you love vehicles, populate the servers that allow them.

Comment

Originally posted by Night735
                  Its actually quite simple............
                  Dont play nadeland IO

i really wish you could filter out no vehicles karkand is a good map without the nade spams and ive found that vehicles bust up nade spammers nicely

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                  im sick of them too. the only good 64 player kark server that isnt IO and is always filled is moongamers. the only problem is that it IS ALWAYS FILLED. it usually takes me a few minutes to get it.

and by the way, how is it possible that this guy hasnt completely gotten flamed for talking about karkand. i thought everyone around here hated it except for me.
                  hmmm i didnt know u like kark 2

i like to play it ALOT becauseits a good map and ebcause 4 some retarded reason i get lag on alot of other mpas like wake, dalian, kubra and some others along with ALL sf maps.

ill be on a lag free server then it switches to wake and i have 2 leave becasue i get lag, its nuts? y is that?

karkand vehicles is really fun i like getting in a squad then telling the guy thats spec ops toget ready ton c4 a vehciles, ill thorw 2 flashagn at it then hell pwn the thing or flashbangs to get away.

Comment

True, there are way to many. Everytime I look for Karkand, all I can see IO beside it, I only know 1 or 2 vehicle servers, for Karkand.

Comment

IO is for noobs

I played a regular round of karkand, in a regular server (omg with tanks!) and got over 100 points on a full 50slot server. Armor wasn't a problem, and all I did was ground pound and take flags.

I also have a 50slot server, and its running 24/7 Oman. From my experience so far, people don’t like change or variety.

Comment

YES!!! I am sick to death of it! This is freakin BATTLEFIELD!!! Go back to CS if you want boots only!

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                          Well planewhore was definately right back when he said IO would split the community in two, which would rapidly decrease the life of BF2.

**** IO.

I only play IO when it's a "city maps" server (IE NOT 24/7 Karkand).
                          ohh realyy :laugh:

I think patch 1.3 did really good job.
                          ohh and all that nerfing really helped to....

Originally posted by -FaKe|Arson
                          Im tired of the IO crap. Enough is enough. If you love vehicles, populate the servers that allow them.
                          GG I JUST LOVE IO CRAP, YEA

LOL PEOPLE NEVER STOP WHINE ABOUT BF2 DO THEY........
                          really people just wantend gameplay fixes instead crital bugs fixes and now you see what happend.

Comment

Originally posted by -FaKe|Arson
                            Exactly. Since many of you hate IO so much, then why haven't you populated vehicle servers??? Oh wait, you do.....24/7 Wake Island rape fest 2007. How about populating something else?

It's simple. Those who hate IO do so because they get owned in infantry combat. Those who hate "Flying" maps do so because they get owned from the sky. Stop treating IO like it's only for those who love to spam nades/claymores or rack up crazy scores, because there are plenty that play it for the tactical infantry gameplay.

My question is, what happened to all the Armor whores? Have they been bombed out by the air or replaced by the IO?

I know I'll get flamed, but I'm just sick of hearing about how evil IO is.

Comment

Working...
                            X