sick of infantry only servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sick of infantry only servers

why is it lately every single 24/7 karkand map is infantry only? i looked and looked and cant even find one server that has vehicles. this is incredibly lame.

Re: sick of infantry only servers

Originally posted by VaNiLLaDuTch
    why is it lately every single 24/7 karkand map is infantry only? i looked and looked and cant even find one server that has vehicles. this is incredibly lame.
    Its actually quite simple............
    Dont play nadeland IO

Comment

dont let the servers win. If you feel like playing a certain map, search it! theres a filter on the top that filters by map. Chances are if u get in a big jet map, there will be plenty of map rotations and vehicles.

Comment

Yeah me too, We are planning to get our own server up this February, It will have everything as it was before, I will let you know the IP..

Comment

It's not hard to find a Karkand server with vehicles, it's hard to find one that's populated.

Comment

there's still a few.
            I frequent them whenever they're not full, I/O gets old.

Comment

WNYGamersclub.com has vehicles on after 6pm EST

Comment

infantry only is gay......on karkand. infantry only on any other map (save grenadabad) is fun as hell, lots of teamwork, in fact ONLY teamwork, half your team isnt sitting on the helipad or runway making them reliable, squads really work, and the L85a1 FOOCKING PWNS on these, due to the general distance your enemies are usually at, too far for dead on G36e shots, to close for headshotting snipers, (for the most part) but perfect range for a single shotting l85a1 whore. IO has a bad rep because everyone thinks of karkand hotel nade spam gaymore spam.

Comment

lets face it, IO servers are popular because it evens out the playing field. No air or ground assets to tip the scales a bit. It's obvious this is what people want and don't want the traditional BF experience with vehicles. Something they have been asking for since BF2 was released.

Comment

What usually happen is this...

<Karkand Server 1 Infantry Only> <64/64>
                    <Karkand Server 2 Infantry Only> <64/64>
                    <Karkand Server> <3/64>

Comment

Well the above are true. It sucks cause you have the potential do do LOTS of dying and LOTS of Killing. Its just that the game was MADE for vehicles and thats what they thought made a team; assault squadleader, medic dude or two, support against other squads/resupply and AA to help prevent armor dudes from decimating the squad. In I/O, the engineer and AA are nearly useless and the sniper is more limited while the focus is all on Medics and Support.

This can get tiresome especially if all you can think of is tearing apart the entire team with a LAV or tank or TV missile or Bombs.

Comment

Its easier without vehicles, i only play IO. Easier points lol.

Comment

im sick of them too. the only good 64 player kark server that isnt IO and is always filled is moongamers. the only problem is that it IS ALWAYS FILLED. it usually takes me a few minutes to get it.

and by the way, how is it possible that this guy hasnt completely gotten flamed for talking about karkand. i thought everyone around here hated it except for me.

Comment

lol love karkand! The idea of it with no vechiles sucks! IO maps suck in general i meen imagine wat daging would be like with out vechicles!

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                              im sick of them too. the only good 64 player kark server that isnt IO and is always filled is moongamers. the only problem is that it IS ALWAYS FILLED. it usually takes me a few minutes to get it.

and by the way, how is it possible that this guy hasnt completely gotten flamed for talking about karkand. i thought everyone around here hated it except for me.
                              I like karkand...is 24/7 Karkand madness IO? I thought that it was a TA vehicle server, but it might have changed recently...

Comment

Working...
                              X