What happened to all the medics!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What happened to all the medics!?

whats best is when you're in a squad nearly whole round as medic workin as a team reviving everyone and all then you get killed, a guy grabs your kit and runs off with your gun without even reviving you

Comment

Originally posted by AlexIsUber
      exactly metallica!! there is like no dam medics anymore...i get on any IO server and im like they only one whos decent medic and never get revived even with 10 squad m8s standing next to me. dam people are newb nowadays.
      not true me and mine mate where yesterday doing some good job.. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Saluca
        not true me and mine mate where yesterday doing some good job.. :laugh:
        Nice KD ratio

Comment

I like the class, in fact from time to time Ill play it.
          Not very much tho since I feel no different then the majority of the other players. Im puzzled by guys who play the same class round after round maybe switching for a minute or two every few rounds to another class.
          I find myself using at least 5-6 classes per round.

Its also feels like an easy way to play. Medic in the hands of a good player is deadly against anyone but equaly good people, its like picking a power class.
          I always take the hardest way in any type of games...skip easy mode, dont use tip books, walkthroughs, no ebaying money ..
          I try to play every game at some bit of challenge. Every one knows Medic is an easy way in pub, I tell all my friends trying or new to Bf2 go medic for CqC I/O.

Comment

Originally posted by =[MI5]=RJW
            Nice KD ratio
            he probably died 15 times but got revived for 12 of them :laugh:

Comment

i have 90 hrs as medic, but i dont whore the kit round in round out, i play all my kits quite evenly, i'll use first what evers needed by the team, if theres enough of each class then i'll just choose what gun i'd liek to use.

Like yesterday on a 64 kark IO, with all the G-36E weilding medics, me and my G-3 saw my with bout 30 points mroethen the top medic, and bout 54-16

i was MEC and was the only one defending square from this squad of bout 4 people, it must have taken them bout 4 attempts to kill me and cap it

EDIT::: oh yeh, i added you

Comment

Working...
              X