What happened to all the medics!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to all the medics!?

All I ever see anymore is support and snipers, and the rest medics, but they don't revive ANYONE...

I'm about to play some city maps maybe..

I want to make an all medic squad, and have everyone stay together, and be revive whores..

I'm a pretty good groundpounder (lately I average a kdr of around 4-5 as a medic, and even higher if I have at least one person that will revive at all) and I need more.

Anyone that wants to join, add me on xfire: xmetallicaxguitarstx

Re: What happened to all the medics!?

omg medic statspadder/s

Comment

I made a new account and swore not to kill anyone with a medic gun and try to keep medic time to minimum, I only have 1 kill and one death as a medic and I have about 1 minute with that kit

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
        I made a new account and swore not to kill anyone with a medic gun and try to keep medic time to minimum, I only have 1 kill and one death as a medic and I have about 1 minute with that kit
        thats not good, as a pilot of either a chopper or jet, you should be a medic (or a sniper)

Comment

I play medic alot, not just for the points. I follow my SL and keep him alive, i will revive him no matter what, in any situation. This is the medics job, and guess what, our squad usually owns
          I would join you metal but im from UK and ping would be to high :hmm:

Comment

Hmm. Play an IO city map. There's medics abound. It's basically groups of 6 medics running around, reviving each other. Then groups of support players spamming grenades everywhere.

Granted, I medic-whore a lot, but that's just because it's my default kit. If need be, I'll use a different kit. Odds are that I'll eventually grab a medic kit to do some reviving, and then I'm stuck with it for a while.

I don't know why someone would pick the medic kit and not revive anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
              thats not good, as a pilot of either a chopper or jet, you should be a medic (or a sniper)
              ehh I keep my self inside the red lines..........unleas Im redlining someone mwahahhahaaa

jk

Comment

I don't play medic for the points, I play it cause it's the most useful kit to the team.

I just want a squad that will actually follow me, and revive me and anyone else whenever possible (Unless they will 100% die in the process, then don't).

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                  I don't play medic for the points, I play it cause it's the most useful kit to the team.

I just want a squad that will actually follow me, and revive me and anyone else whenever possible (Unless they will 100% die in the process, then don't).
                  yea yea baseraping statspadder medic points whore

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                    All I ever see anymore is support and snipers, and the rest medics, but they don't revive ANYONE...

I'm about to play some city maps maybe..

I want to make an all medic squad, and have everyone stay together, and be revive whores..

I'm a pretty good groundpounder (lately I average a kdr of around 4-5 as a medic, and even higher if I have at least one person that will revive at all) and I need more.

Anyone that wants to join, add me on xfire: xmetallicaxguitarstx
                    added
                    just accept it(come on why does it takes so long) :P

Comment

Added. Don't expect me to join an IO server.

I played with you once before...but you and MysticRider? were raping my clanmate and I on the helipad...Got a Purple Heart cause of that round.

Comment

In my old account I played medic 3 times the amount of all the other kits put together. Gets borin....

Comment

Tomorow I will be on quite a bit, I will look you up, maybe join you for awhile. Although I am much more interested in flying chopper's lately...

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
                            Tomorow I will be on quite a bit, I will look you up, maybe join you for awhile. Although I am much more interested in flying chopper's lately...
                            Same, just finally got my heli combat medal

I would add you metallica as medic is by far my most used kit though i would PING very badly in a US server...

Comment

exactly metallica!! there is like no dam medics anymore...i get on any IO server and im like they only one whos decent medic and never get revived even with 10 squad m8s standing next to me. dam people are newb nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                              X