X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Victim.

Originally posted by SunChaser
    I guess that your first fav. victim always will be your "fav. victim"
    Others will end up on your "more victims" list.
    Nope, I've had about 4 different fave victims.

Comment

any one got bauch5 as their favourite victim?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodsport
        Nope, I've had about 4 different fave victims.
        Damn ;-(
        Will we ever get an answer?!

Plz EA give us the algorithm!!

edit: EA

Comment

Originally posted by bauch5
          any one got bauch5 as their favourite victim?
          Well, besides stev212 (5), "No one has picked on you much" according to BF2s.com

You haven't played online much so that's why.

Comment

Yesterday a strange thing happend in my "fav. victim list"
            One of them disappeared :-)
            I had killed him one time less than his worst enemy.
            I thought that once a favorite victim.. allways a favorite victim.

Comment

Its bizzar that these stats dont simply mean what we'd all think they do, and are instead some air brain formula.

Comment

This "was" my thinking how it worked but there are still some anomalies.

In order for you to get a favourite victim you have to be their worst enemy.

E.G. You killed a guy 8 times in a round however in order for him to become your new fav victim his worst enemy has to have killed him less than 8 times in a round. So say his worst enemy "was" 7 kills in a round. You then become his new worst enemy and he becomes your new fav victim.

This has corresponded how it has worked for me until recently. I recently got a new fav victim. My original was 8 kills in a round. Then during a good heli duel match I got a new one of 14 kills in a round. The new guy became my favourite victim and me his worst enemy because nobody had previously killed him that many times in a round.

Here's where atleast for me something strange comes into this theory/forumla. Again just the other week from a killer round I got a new fav victim. I was suprised to see from heli duels I had killed him 26 times in a round. He became my new fav victim according to my stats, however I'm "not" his new worst enemy. Nobody has killed him more than 26 times in a round either, in fact his worst enemy has only killed him 14 times. Maybe that blows my theory out of the water but previously to this, that's how its worked for me.

Comment

Working...
                X