Favorite Victim.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Victim.

My favorite victim and worst enemy have been the same for some time, my fellow clan mate matthew320. One round when the server was depopulated with only about 10 from 30 in and we always ran into each other, same as boomboomheadshot, albeit with less kills and deaths.

I've wanted someone new on either one ofor a while, and when I looked today I see I killed Fourthgenz28 22 times, even though I don't remember :laugh: I did check and he was in my server on the 17th.

I only killed matthew320 16 so why isn't Fourthgenz28 my new favorite victim?

Re: Favorite Victim.

Because it sucks and seems to do it randomly. For me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by funk3h
      Because it sucks and seems to do it randomly. For me anyway.
      qft..

Comment

Happend to me I played a small round and got like 20 kills on one guy and yet I still have someone that I only killed 10 times as my fav

Comment

I may be wrong, but I think its the # of times you killed someone before another person kills them.

Comment

Yeah I'm not sure on this either. I got a new one the other week killed this poor guy 26 times in 1 round and there were quite a lot on the server. We were in one heli he was in the other and I kept tv'ing him, even bailed out of the heli at one stage and knifed him.

I always thought that to be your favourite victim you had to be their worst enemy. Yet my stats says he's my favourite victim, but when I look at his stats his worst enemy only killed him 14 times and I'm listed as the no1 in the more enemies section and I killed him 26 times.

Comment

Because someone else has killed him more times than you did.

Comment

Who knows how it works. My favourite victim is a guy called alienz.it who i believe posts on this site every now and then.

Of course one of my top ten enemies has more kills (13) than my current worst enemy (11).

Comment

I got mine by repeatedly tryign to save a base alone against a LAV.
                  It took me over 15 times but I got him and his buddies eventually.
                  I must have used a 30 AT missles before he went down.

Comment

My "Worst Enemy", should probably in my "Victim" list as well.

Considering the fact that we were playing on a Operation Clean Sweep map, with only 20 people on, and I was playing as the commander...

Well, he was essentially the only one I killed, and I ended the round with 40 kills and 16 deaths. You can imagine my suprise when I found him on my list...

Comment

Originally posted by BFROE|ABN_RGR
                      I may be wrong, but I think its the # of times you killed someone before another person kills them.
                      This is my guess too but what confuses me is, how you can have fav. victims you only killed once according to the stats?

I've got 4 victims killed once and I don't think it's fair to become a fav. victim by beeing killed once :hmm:
                      In other words... They should'nt be on my fav-list.

Comment

Originally posted by Touch my balls
                        Because someone else has killed him more times than you did.
                        His list:

Mine:

Obviously BF2Player has more on as it's more thorough, but it reflects the same.

Comment

Ok, so does anyone know exactly how favorite victim / worse enemy are determined?

I check mine on http://bf2s.com/player/43518622/ and it lists jeep4x4x5 as my favorite victim (8) yet under more victims, it lists bf_wonka as (10). What gives?

Comment

Exactly what I'm after lol. I did do a search but nothing really came up.

Comment

I guess that your first fav. victim always will be your "fav. victim"
                              Others will end up on your "more victims" list.

Comment

Working...
                              X