Kicking for claymore use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kicking for claymore use?

Another let's split hairs post. Its good in some ways that people get this deep into arguements but they/we tend to loose perspective on the fact that this is a game. The main thing to remember is that if you play on someone else's server you need to play by their rules. You come to my sandbox you follow my rules or take your Tonka and go home!

If the server stated that there was no claymore use...and you used one...dont complain about being kicked. Pretty simple looking from the outside in. You may not like the idea of banning clays and the ROE may say that a server cant do it but in the end the clan or group pays for a server and if they are trying to accomplish setting up a particular environment for people to play in you shouldnt expect to able to try and change that...or complain you got caught doing it. If you move to the North Pole dont piss and moan to me about the snow...if you didnt know you should have googled North Pole and if you still moved...your S.O.L.

I get the jist of what you are saying but just find a server that allows clays and move on. There are a bunch of servers that "encourage" spamming with clays on their 24/7 karkand servers. Blow up lots of players, get your badge then come see me when you want to concentrate on playing the game and working as a team in game. Its much more fun and thats why I play the game right...anyone else...Bueller.....Bueller....Bueller?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
      Unfortunatelly it is, too bad though.

If you were spammig the clays to get cheap kills, I agree on the kick (even though it's against the ROE)

But if you were using them to protect yourself while sniping etc. Then I disagree on the kick - aye, against RoE.
      Although I hate snipers claymore spamming, and hate claymores with a passion, I would never make a rule that players couldn't use them.

Comment

Okay all you claymore haters. What's the difference between claymores and grenades. I find MORE nade spamming than I do claymores. I get killed by people throwing nades over buildings and what. SO what's the difference. A claymore is an equalizer for the sniper.

I just got kicked for using a claymore. This was the first time I used one in 4 rounds of getting my *** handed to me by people shooting me from mid air one shots. I am not a noob and I have played long enough to know what can and cant be done with a PKM so I threw a claymore just before I got killed. I got booted from the server. Your sandbox yes I was nice enough to bring my truck so we could both have a good time but if your going to be an *** to your visitors then I for one would not come back. Will I report them for abusing ROE yes. Will it do any good? NO I am not that stupid.

Snake529

Comment

Originally posted by PrototypeJC View Post

1. Getting Kicked for Claymore Use: You're Pathetic
          2. Posting about it in a forum: Getting Closer
          3. Realizing you're an idiot for not understanding what is stated in the ROE: Priceless
          right on bro :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by CTD-CaptainBuck
            QFT. spamming clays in infy only requires 0 skill
            The claymores should have had a longer arming or placement time. I hate when snipers run around using claymores like grenades with their ability to chuck them down without having to place it and arm it. Take Mashtuur City, as an example. The snipers put two claymores on the flag, go to higher ground, and if they can't hit you with their sniping gun, in come the grenades. In my opinion that's just too much varied capability. The programmers needed to make kit committment a bit more pronounced. It's similar to the medics as the ulitmate infantryman. Medics should get an mp5 or something similar to bring to the surface their intended role.

Comment

Originally posted by wolf343sd View Post
              Bueller.....Bueller....Bueller?!?!
              Heh, I chuckled at that.

Comment

Some servers have FF = ON for claymores (which is the way it should be on all servers IMO). Could you have been kicked for TK'ing?

Claymores should be used to cover your ***, not as spam.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
                  Infantry only is a series of six medics running around reviving each other.

Claymores are just a nice little way that I can even out the odds. Especially when it's followed up closely with a well placed grenade on the dead body of the person who fell to my claymore (Who is inevitably about to be ressurected), and my pistol ready to mop up any remnants.

I'll gladly use my cheap tactics to defend a flag from an enemy squad. Why would I care if they cry about it, when I alone am the last one standing, while their entire squad is forced to respawn?

Maybe next time they'll learn to do what I do; and avoid corridors, and tight corners.

Just like I've learned to rush grenade spammers, and I've learned to leave nasty suprises on dead bodies for the medic to enjoy...

I just wish they'd make Claymores destructable by grenades again.

Anyhow. Any enforced rule that prevents the use of certain weapons is against the ROE. Report them and lock this thread.

Thats well put M8, um yah

good tactics

Im in the shower now.......

=JTF2_Darkloop=

Comment

that looks like the server i was in once that kicks if u use claymores or grenade launcher

Comment

You should report that server! Totally against ROE!

Comment

Can we auto-lock dead threads?

Comment

I spam claymores. I can happily admit I'm a claymorewhore. Ask any of my clan mates. I don't think that you should have gotten kicked because it's WARLORD. WTF DO YOU EXPECT!! It's like the Karkand of special forces. my favorite spot to put claymores is at the TV station. One by the bottom entrance and one by then entrance to the flag. I've gotten so many people pissed off at me. Then I zipline with the SVD to that building across from the flag and snipe them out. They wig out "LIKE OMGZZZ HE'S CLAYMORE SPAMZING! THEN HE SNIPES ME!!! KICK HIM!!". You know, I bet if enough of us female dog it EA just might fix it. Send like a gazillion emails. But by the time that happens i'll be dead.

Comment

Let me guess
                            German or Frensh server???
                            Most of them are full of bad admins
                            with stupid rules
                            Avoid them I say

Comment

Kick all stupid ***, bunnyhopping, claymore-spamming snipers. If they can't play a sniper properly, and are running around trying to be a pseudo-assault class, spamming nades and claymores, then kick/ban. Get some skill. In the meantime, get lost. 'Nuff said.

PS. If you're playing I/O as a medic, don't kid yourself. You're nub. Get some skill and play another class.

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty View Post
                                Kick all stupid ***, bunnyhopping, claymore-spamming snipers. If they can't play a sniper properly, and are running around trying to be a pseudo-assault class, spamming nades and claymores, then kick/ban. Get some skill. In the meantime, get lost. 'Nuff said.

PS. If you're playing I/O as a medic, don't kid yourself. You're nub. Get some skill and play another class.
                                l-o-friggen-l

i sorta agree with you
                                it seems all them snipers on karkand just wanna rush in with there pistol. Snipers should be back in the distance or on a building, covering the open field. I dunno
                                i just wish people would be more mature
                                btw i just got off wake. F that sh!t. I hate wake now. Unless im in the J10.
                                wuahhah

Comment

Working...
                                X