squad up or get kicked rule=BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• squad up or get kicked rule=BS

ur basicly telling me how to play my game, Ive seen alot of servers with this rule, dont you think this is a bit too much

Re: squad up or get kicked rule=BS

As much as i love teamwork...yes that is BS

Comment

why the hell would you care? you press one button and you never have to worry about it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
        why the hell would you care? you press one button and you never have to worry about it anymore.

lol yea but still, its wrong

Comment

Some people actually admin their server and want to do something about current state of stupidness in BF. They hope this rule migh improve teamwork and not appeal players like you. Never thought of that? It's a start at least. And you can always lead your own squad.

On the second thought, this thread is a joke isn't it? Tell me it's not real!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckySeven
            Some people actually admin their server and want to do something about current state of stupidness in BF. They hope this rule migh improve teamwork and not appeal players like you. Never thought of that? It's a start at least. And you can always lead your own squad.

its real, come to my house and ill pinch u if u dont belive me.

Comment

It might be wrong, why not join a server that does not have this rule?

Comment

so is gay marrage but all this new age crap about "be accepting" is pissing me off.
                Wow.

A perfectly good way to derail a thread.

I'm pretty sure he didn't ask your for your opinion on gay marraige. Maybe I'm missing some sort of hidden message, though.

If the rule bothers you, I suggest you join another server instead of posting it here. That sounds much easier.

Comment

listen to emtff77, ive left servers because i noticed the rules during load screen...sometimes they dont allow unlocks, sometimes no clays,sometimes no snipers no commanders no at mine no nades no smoke no flash and the gayest of all was on karkand they said NO TAKING THE FACTORY...wtf.
                  karkis an assault map not a head on basically they r trying to make factory an uncap, i took it anyway and got botted but who care if they didnt boot me i wasnt gonan play in a server like that 4 long anyway.

Originally posted by Garabaldi
                  Wow.

A perfectly good way to derail a thread.

I'm pretty sure he didn't ask your for your opinion on gay marraige. Maybe I'm missing some sort of hidden message, though.

If the rule bothers you, I suggest you join another server instead of posting it here. That sounds much easier.
                  never derailed a thread b4 so i dont really know wat will derail one...wont do that again.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckySeven

well Im sorry but thats forcing people to do more teamwork and thats not cool, its stupid

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                      well Im sorry but thats forcing people to do more teamwork and thats not cool, its stupid
                      :laugh:

Yeah.. teamwork is horrid.

I hate that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
                        :laugh:

Yeah.. teamwork is horrid.

I hate that stuff.
                        not saying its bad but not everyone wants to do teamwork

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                          Listen to what you just said, and repeat it for yourself quietly three or four times.
                          Please tell me you were drunk or something!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
                            Listen to what you just said, and repeat it for yourself quietly three or four times.
                            Please tell me you were drunk or something!

..not gettin it..

Comment

I can understand why they have the rule...but it is still kinda lame if you are a sniper and being in a squad using VOIP crushes your ability to hear everything ingame.

I would say go along with it as long as they don't have a rule about locked squads. Just make one and lock it.

Hell, make a squad called Lone Wolfs.

Comment

Working...
                              X