Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2 Questions about rank.

Originally posted by raidyr
    Got both engineer unlocks, <3 the Hammer, </3 the MP7. I play all classes but anti-tank myself. From looking at the stat sites, the G36C is basically the same as the M4/74U except accuracy. F2000, eh, I have the G3, what does the F2000 have? MG36 reminds me of a SAW (ew) with burst fire, the only thing that saves it. I am most likely going to get the M95 though.
    Well, the MP7 isnt that good. It has a high clip capacity and high accuracy but weak as hell,
    unlock the G36E + G36E if you haven't already. Also, the Scar L is a decent gun but I wouldnt unlock that till further on.

Comment

Originally posted by raidyr
      1) How long does it take for an average player (I consider myself average) to get 1700 points on standard servers? None of that IO medic crap, too easy imo.

2) Which unlock should I get next? I dont play Anti-Tank, so I have a choice between any 2 of these:

G36C - Is it that much of an improvement?
      SCAR-L - Want this, but is it worth getting after the G36?
      L96 - Not much to say, but this looks awesome
      M95 - Again, looks incredibly useful
      MG36 - Dont really like this, but then again, Im sure someone here can give me some tips
      F2000 - Also dont find this attractive.
      I'd grab the F2000 and G36C. The F2000 = full auto + grenade laucher + flashbangs. Get good with the grenade launcher--on maps like Karkland it rocks to shoot a soldier and then wait for the standard medic pile and kill 3+ people with one grenade. From the stats, G36C>SCAR-L. From my experience the only justification for the SCAR-L is that it's quiet.

Rocker

Comment

Originally posted by Rocker45
        I'd grab the F2000 and G36C. The F2000 = full auto + grenade laucher + flashbangs. Get good with the grenade launcher--on maps like Karkland it rocks to shoot a soldier and then wait for the standard medic pile and kill 3+ people with one grenade. From the stats, G36C>SCAR-L. From my experience the only justification for the SCAR-L is that it's quiet.

Rocker
        Yep.

But I regret not unlocking the MG36, I've found that anything with a "G36" in it kicks *** to the limit, and I tend to play a hell of a lot of support.

The SCAR-L isn't that great, but it's a ***** if you can manage the recoil. G36C = unskilled kills, SCAR-L = skilled kills.

Comment

Working...
        X