People are stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: People are stupid

I agree... It's so easy to get quick, and easy kills nowadays. I love shooting someone near the heat of a battle and tossing a grenade on his body. Almost guaranteed to kill the medic that comes to revive him. If you are lucky you can get the medic and the revived guy. Toss another grenade and it's possible for more kills. Sure it's being a grenade whore, but if people are dumb enough to run into a grenade just to get a revive, then I could use the extra kills.

Comment

i dunno some are dumb but a lot of people are getting a lot better. You see many higher ranks now a days and people are harder to kill -.- well with infrantry anyway :x

Comment

another tactic that pisses guys off is the GL on someone, then reload, wait for medic and kill medic + revived guy!! lol i love that.. 3 kills in 10 seconds... works every time

Comment

Originally posted by YoDiddy
          i used to think all the stupid people played counter strike
          That is true, but they're all playing BF2 now.

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty
            That is true, but they're all playing BF2 now.
            I thought they would all move on to BF2142. It seems most of those idiots did, but we got a whole new round of idiots (either completely new "holiday" players, or BF2142 noobs moving to BF2).

Comment

Working...
            X