People are stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are stupid

it is absolutely unbelievable how incredibly stupid some people are that play bf2. the other day i was chillin on that little bunker thing on Wake as anti-tank. i would let people get in their j-10 and blow 'em to smitherines a second later. i did this a couple times and noticed that i killed the same person twice. i figured that he might....just might try to kill me...but NOOOO. he went back for the jet. so i continued racking up kills on the same couple people. NONE OF THEM EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT TRYING TO KILL ME. it obviously worked out for me but eventually i had to stop...it was getting too ridiculous. the intelligence of them blew my mind. but whats to expect from a typical j-10 whore....

if that j-10 joke offends you, i apologize.

Re: People are stupid

Ok why would you stop if you go that far you gotta keep going I mean that would make you the quiter not them how cant you resist

Comment

LOL, you should have asked for a supply drop, so you could keep doing it. Or, killed the people right before the J-10 spawned, and stole it...that would have helped your team out a lot to, taking one of there jets away.

Comment

I got myself a new favourite victim the other day 26 kills in one round and he was just like those guys. I wouldn't have thought it possible to kill the same guy so many times in 1 round. He was sooooo predictable. I think after 10 times he would have given up, realised he was going to get tv'ed whether he flew or gunned in the heli or manned the AA. I even bailed out of the heli, knifed him in the AA, then my pilot came down and picked me up.

He was a good sport though. Never typed anything into chat, well not that I could see. I did feel sorry for him though at the end of the round. That couldn't have been any fun.

Comment

gotta love the idiots in BF2..

I still can't get over the Medic-whores who run out into blazing gun-fire to try to revive a down soldier, only to get themselves and the poor sap killed in the process.

Comment

i used to think all the stupid people played counter strike

when i played bf2 for the first time online i was quickly awakend to a wholenother level of ignorance

Comment

It's decidedly worst when the delta is over two deviations, at which point efficient communication becomes nearly impossible unless you minimize your use of multisyllabic words.

Oh well, the world is full of them so just get used to it. Look at it this way: free kills. :laugh:

Comment

You see it was not stupidness, it was greedyness, he was thinking, if he goes after you and kills you somebody else will get into the jet and take off while he is fighting you, so he kept trying and trying and hoping somebody else would take care of you.

Comment

Originally posted by zone36
                  gotta love the idiots in BF2..

I still can't get over the Medic-whores who run out into blazing gun-fire to try to revive a down soldier, only to get themselves and the poor sap killed in the process.
                  Yeah especially when you have an Machine Gun(support) and just waiting on the other side of the street for more medics:guns:

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                    Oh well, the world is full of them so just get used to it. Look at it this way: free kills. :laugh:
                    word^

I LOVE noobs as long as they are on the other team...

feel free to sig the above

Comment

Originally posted by SharpShooter
                      You see it was not stupidness, it was greedyness, he was thinking, if he goes after you and kills you somebody else will get into the jet and take off while he is fighting you, so he kept trying and trying and hoping somebody else would take care of you.
                      I think he's the guy.....

Comment

People are stupid...

Welcome to life, and to BF2.

Comment

i did the same thing for a whole round on wake once, got the gold and my B.R score for that map (74, not great but considering how little i play it...). my SL was hiding near the sea so i could respawn on him if i got killed. thing is, it wasn't just the same couple of guys, i was taking on at least 5 all hanging around the plane, every now and then one tried to kill but ended up pumped full of lead from my DAO 12 lol

Comment

Is it possible that he was so lame he didn't know how to type into Chat? :laugh:

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
                            I got myself a new favourite victim the other day 26 kills in one round and he was just like those guys. I wouldn't have thought it possible to kill the same guy so many times in 1 round. He was sooooo predictable. I think after 10 times he would have given up, realised he was going to get tv'ed whether he flew or gunned in the heli or manned the AA. I even bailed out of the heli, knifed him in the AA, then my pilot came down and picked me up.

He was a good sport though. Never typed anything into chat, well not that I could see. I did feel sorry for him though at the end of the round. That couldn't have been any fun.

Comment

I've had my share of killing the same moths as they enter my RPK bug zapper again and again and again at the exact same spots in Karkand.

Comment

Working...
                              X