Question about the Screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question about the Screenshots

HELLO?!I'm speaking in English!I know where they are and I know their format!And I tried to open them with all the programs that I have here!Even with the DVD programs!They just won't show anything or won't open.

Using Fraps is another solution to this problem but it's a bit stupid to have to open Fraps every time I wanna play Battlefield 2.

Here's a photo of what I get when I try to see it.The text says that there is no available "screening" or "pre-screening" how do you call it abou the pictures.And the size of the pic it says that it's 0.

What the heck?!

Comment

Originally posted by |CBW|Simon
      go into START>ALL PROGRAMS>ACCESSORIES and use paint. From paint, go to FILE>OPEN and direct it to
      C:\Documents and Settings\Windows Account Name\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Screenshots

Select your shot and open it. The JPG's will be best to use.

Want to take better pictures? Turn off your hud. Go to Console and type in one of the two below (without the on: or off

OFF: renderer.drawHud 0
      ON: renderer.drawHud 1
      Thank-you sir, I forgot about that. I asked this a year ago lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AckAck
        Use a 3rd party screenshot programme. I use Fraps which is here >>> http://www.fraps.com/

You can decode where you want to save them and can be read by nearly all progs.
        This would probably best,

If you want, send these images to someone with photoshop and see if they can open or if you have another computer, copy those images onto a cd/flash drive, and try to open them on that computer .

Comment

ha, when i click on screenshots it opens a program that came with my computer. It was a 90 day trial. I got my computer in may.

Comment

Working...
          X