TV Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TV Help

I remember your name from something Firebug.. Are you on a few graphics forums? Maybe someone directed me to your page at least I remember it from something.

Comment

Awesome. Did you get a chance to peruse the guide? There's a wealth of information in it.

Comment

Yeah i red the guide, it helped alot thanks, i am still trying to use the mouse but its very unresponsive, maybe you could screen shot you settings for the chooper for me

@KMT, yeah im pretty active on upwards of 20 graphics sites

Comment

Originally posted by firebug
          Yeah i red the guide, it helped alot thanks, i am still trying to use the mouse but its very unresponsive, maybe you could screen shot you settings for the chooper for me

@KMT, yeah im pretty active on upwards of 20 graphics sites
          im on the default settings for choppers. yea they do feel sluggish, but thats because their slow. the usa chopper is the most responsive btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Ad
            Its not the same controls at all, the sensitivity of the chopper gun is controlled on the vehicle screen. You have probably wound the sensitivity up to spin the tank turrent quickly and now you cant gun for toffee because it moves half way across the screen as soon as you breathe on it.
            Exactly so. Turn down your vehicle sensitivity and use either a G series or the Mx518 (highly recommended) mouse which have the sensitivity controls. You can get the necessary mouse sensitivity boost by pressing a button when in a tank and turning it down when you are gunning in a chopper.

Very very useful,

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
              im on the default settings for choppers. yea they do feel sluggish, but thats because their slow. the usa chopper is the most responsive btw.
              put sensitivity\yaw factor\pitch factor on 10 and they wont be that slow

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                put sensitivity\yaw factor\pitch factor on 10 and they wont be that slow
                yea you'll move your mouse 1mm and go upside down and smack into the ground :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
                  yea you'll move your mouse 1mm and go upside down and smack into the ground :laugh:
                  no lol its not as sensitive as the jet

Comment

Hey Firebug, get in a single player game and get in the Cobra with an AI for a pilot an you'll learn to shoot on the run fairly well. Practice, Practice and more Practice and always take out the most lethal target to you, that way you'll be around longer to help out your team. When you get ready to play on line,remember, COMMUNICATION is the key. Read all the stuff on flying on this board an you'll do alright. I've actuallly found gunning to be more fun than flying, especially if you've got a pilot who is half as good as the crap he talks.

Comment

Working...
                    X