TV Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Help

Hi , first of all , i have only been playing for maybe a week , and not really much online stuff yet.

Here is my question , with the Heli controls set to defaults, how do i fire my TV's

I can fire the rocket things which shoot 7 then reload , but i have no clue how to shoot TV's , i have searched and found nothing

Also i tried using my mosue to fly the helicopter but find it way to unresponsive, for example for me to do a barrel roll i literally have to move my mouse 2 foot to the left or right

how do you guys fix that

Thanks

Re: TV Help

Right click to open the TV screen, left click to shoot, left click again as many times as you want to aim it. Try setting your sensitivity for mouse --> chopper to the maximum.

Comment

Thanks, will try now

Comment

Don't mean to hijack the thread but I have a somewhat related question:

I fly the chopper with a pretty high sensitvity and I'm very comfortable with it, however it aslo affects the sensitivity of the crosshair in gunner mode and at times I find it even more of a hassle to kill infantry with the cannon than to tv a chopper because the crosshair moves around so fast and the shots don't seem to register. While I know that before I barely used to brush people with the cannons and they would be dead in a second...

Is there any way to set a different sensitivty for both?

Comment

You need to be in the gunner position to use the TV missiles.

Comment

Get yourself a G5 or G7 mouse then you can adjust the sensitivity while playing in game. Two or three taps on the up nutton usually has the tank turret spinning nice. I fly with a joystick so can't comment on using the mouse there.

Comment

Ok i opened up BF2 and i still cant shoot TV's

You need to be in the gunner position to use the TV missiles.
              so i have to switch seats to use the TV's , how will the chopper stay in the air?

Comment

Get somebody else to pilot duh!

Or shoot the tv quick, then go back to the pilots seat, its not hard to think that up

Comment

Originally posted by BG1
                  Don't mean to hijack the thread but I have a somewhat related question:

I fly the chopper with a pretty high sensitvity and I'm very comfortable with it, however it aslo affects the sensitivity of the crosshair in gunner mode and at times I find it even more of a hassle to kill infantry with the cannon than to tv a chopper because the crosshair moves around so fast and the shots don't seem to register. While I know that before I barely used to brush people with the cannons and they would be dead in a second...

Is there any way to set a different sensitivty for both?

Its not the same controls at all, the sensitivity of the chopper gun is controlled on the vehicle screen. You have probably wound the sensitivity up to spin the tank turrent quickly and now you cant gun for toffee because it moves half way across the screen as soon as you breathe on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Ad
                    Its not the same controls at all, the sensitivity of the chopper gun is controlled on the vehicle screen. You have probably wound the sensitivity up to spin the tank turrent quickly and now you cant gun for toffee because it moves half way across the screen as soon as you breathe on it.
                    lol yes that could explain some stuff! Mmm I still like the sensitivity for the tank turret though... This is where a mouse with a quick dpi change button would probably be useful.

Comment

Originally posted by firebug
                      so i have to switch seats to use the TV's , how will the chopper stay in the air?
                      That's what I use to call "the next dimension of choppers"... It's called seat-switching and is just basically that you quickly change to F2, right-click and then click a couple of times to get the TV to shoot. Then you try hitting your target, and as soon as you've done that (or missed) you go back to F1.

I have found this tactic VERY useful, and as soon as I have the chance, I try to fly alone...

Comment

By Seat switching (In My Opinion) you can do more for your team. I take out

- Jets
                        - Tanks
                        - And other important things.

I actually made a print screen yesterday since I never even get the chance to solo, lol. Got a K/D of 20 which I found better than being a pilot all time.

Though as you haven't played BF2 that much I would suggest to stick to gunning first

And your sprite sig looks very nice.

Comment

Thanks, i saw the method in a video in the media section and wasen't sure how he done it

Comment

Read my guide and watch my videos. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM...

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                              Read my guide and watch my videos. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM...

Your vids is where i saw it first lol , thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X