G36E...wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36E...wow

Last night I was fooling around, not really in the mood to play all out so I figured "Ey, what the heck i'll play medic!" I hadnt played medic in a long while because I felt it just didnt provide any challenge whatsoever. I switch to the G36E which I remembered to be an unbalanced gun but I had forgot how good it was...

My primary gun for a long while had been the M16, F2000 or default USMC engineer shotty. I'm the first over the ledge on the mad charge to the outskirts of the city, G36E in hand. I see 3 people coming, I am in my "m16 accuracy" mentality and I crouch and fire, in a matter of seconds I had all 3 floored with no harm on my person, I suddenly remembered how accurate the G36E is in comparison to ANY other gun that you can unlock. I went on to play 4 awesome rounds, scoring roughly with the same KD of 30 some kills to 8-10 deaths and around 60 some points, I realized again how great a gun the G36E is, but at the same time I realized that I couldn't use the gun without feeling a pang of guilt due to the fact of how ridiculously easy it was to pop people from pretty much any distance >,< whereas it took a great deal more skill and effort to use certain guns like M16, F2000 ect...

Just my 2 cents on the matter, howabout you guys?

Re: G36E...wow

for me i love the medic gun, one of the main reasons i play it
    plus i'm still noob so it's the perfect gun for me

do you use the ironsight or crosshairs?

Comment

ak47>ak101>g36e

whilst the g36 is pretty good close up cos u can burst 3 bullets, its also bad because its either 3bullets or just 1bullet... no automatic like the others. AK's are still the best ones to use imo and they give me an insane amount of kills when on sharaqi or songuha

Comment

That gun ruined my old account. Now when I play medic I always use the default weapons; I find shooting is actually more fun with them....

Comment

Well i have played with the G36E for a while and love it. I played assault for the first time in a while last night. I got the same WOW factor you got with the G3. Put that on single fire and its an awsome weapon, and in CQC on full its also awsome

Comment

Originally posted by AznReaperX
            for me i love the medic gun, one of the main reasons i play it
            plus i'm still noob so it's the perfect gun for me

do you use the ironsight or crosshairs?
            Both ^_^

Comment

The g36E is really nice for close range effortless kills but I find the L8 to be superior to it when it comes to any thing I would consider long range, the first shot from that gun when you are in a prone position is dead on every time, and If you snipe a lot and are used to going for the head shot when scoped in you can use it almost as effectively, the only problem is unless you shoot with short bursts and i mean short... the gun is basicly not gona hit the side of a barn :hmm:

Comment

I used my first SF unlock on it, on my new account. I still cannot kill hardly anything with it...I normally use the M16, or the AK's.

I can see it coming around though, starting to get a lot better with it.

Comment

Yeah the G36E is a screw. I prefer the M16 or AK101 though.

Comment

I prefer the AK-101. Whenever I used the G36E, I would average 40-50 points per round(karkand IO). I just played a round and got 140 points...(also Karkand IO)

Comment

All the guns are good depending on your style of playing. ak's are good at close range but weak at long range.

Comment

If you like it............. USE it!
                        I used to like it and seen the light lol
                        But yeah go go go!!!!
                        Its all about fun, not what some other twit says

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn
                          Last night I was fooling around, not really in the mood to play all out so I figured "Ey, what the heck i'll play medic!" I hadnt played medic in a long while because I felt it just didnt provide any challenge whatsoever. I switch to the G36E which I remembered to be an unbalanced gun but I had forgot how good it was...

My primary gun for a long while had been the M16, F2000 or default USMC engineer shotty. I'm the first over the ledge on the mad charge to the outskirts of the city, G36E in hand. I see 3 people coming, I am in my "m16 accuracy" mentality and I crouch and fire, in a matter of seconds I had all 3 floored with no harm on my person, I suddenly remembered how accurate the G36E is in comparison to ANY other gun that you can unlock. I went on to play 4 awesome rounds, scoring roughly with the same KD of 30 some kills to 8-10 deaths and around 60 some points, I realized again how great a gun the G36E is, but at the same time I realized that I couldn't use the gun without feeling a pang of guilt due to the fact of how ridiculously easy it was to pop people from pretty much any distance >,< whereas it took a great deal more skill and effort to use certain guns like M16, F2000 ect...

Just my 2 cents on the matter, howabout you guys?
                          I can do WAY better with L85A1. I hate the G36E it's unaccurate as hell if you shoot it fast.

3 round burst is only good for medium range.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                            I can do WAY better with L85A1. I hate the G36E it's unaccurate as hell if you shoot it fast.

woah are you serious? i can snipe snipers then move on for the CQC kill.
                            G36E is an 'any' range weapon.... my new love is the G3 though

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst

Lol just the oppiste for me I cant do anything with the L8 G36E I am ok but medic is my leasy played kit my FAV kit is engi I love using the jackhammer or the M11.

Comment

Working...
                              X