Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dao - Jackhammer

Congrats on getting your new rank!

If I were you I'd take the G36C. It's extremely accurate (even at auto), has a high damage and comes with C4s . Seriously, this gun is awesome.
    ( P.S. it's the little brother of G36E, the medic-pwnage-weapon! that's already a reason to get it )

The Jackhammer is fantastic at close ranges, as well as the DAO-12. You should try them both out with the "Unlocks for COOP" sticky on the forum.

Comment

Quite a hard question as they are all excellent.

If you're bothered about badges then i would go for the DAO-12, i go anti tank when im using armour (mostly engy though) so you could be getting your armour time in, more kills and the DAO-12 is an amazing CQB weapon, apart from the USMC pump action, probably the best.

The engineer class stock weapons are just as good as the unlocks so no real need to unlock the Jackhammer...although it is one of the coolest guns in the game.

The G36C was my 2nd 1st tier unlock and has never failed, definitely better than the stock weapons, IMO, and the C4 comes in useful.

If i was you;

G36C
      DAO-12
      Jackhammer

Comment

Agreed, DAO is great...but only if your close quarters.

Comment

If you would unlock the jackhammer, you should unlock de mp7 aswell because it's much better IMO. But, since you are plannin to unlock the g36c, go for the dao

Comment

Working...
          X