Dao - Jackhammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dao - Jackhammer

Alright, I'm going to be ranking up soon, and I'm going to be unlocking the G36C and either the Dao or the Jackhammer. What are the pro's and con's of each in your opinion(s)?.

Re: Dao - Jackhammer

DAO-12, Jackhammer is cool, its reload time is better, but its mag capacity is sh!t, and you can shoot both MEC default and DAO faster than Jackhammers auto fire anyway. USMC and PLA side shotgun simply owns if you can aim.

Comment

The DAO-12 is far better, but it depends on what kit you play more actually.

Comment

DAO has more ammo in the mag and you have more control over it while firing in rapid succession. You can also reload at anytime without loosing any remaining shells already loaded. The only cons for it are the fact that it is a shotgun and has no real use toward anything that isn't right in front of you and the fact that the reload time is a killer if you use all of the loaded ammo. The jackhammer is pretty much the same thing as the DAO when firing and dealing damage. Cons: You will loose all the ammo left in the mag if you reload before you're empty, reload time sucks, you only get seven rounds per mag and they dry up very very fast. for the user, the Jackhammer overall is a much less forgiving gun than the DAO. With that said I of course would recommend you go with the DAO. The shotguns you already have with the engineer kit are in a sense better than both unlocks for that kit so may I also say that you may want to consider leaving those for last as they don't give you any huge advantage over the standard weapons in that kit.

Comment

get the g36c, one of the best guns in the game as its deadly accurate and stays on course with full auto...although shotties can be fun at close range, I find that BF2 is a game that doesnt offer a whole lot of close range opportunities, and the rest of your kit doesn't provide much variety. So I'd say go with the g36c as it has more uses.

Comment

As said, it depends on which kit you prefer.

The DAO upgrade is issential for the AT kit as its basic weapon is crap.

I primarily use the Jackhammer, and I have over 6000 kills with the shotguns alone. In my experience, the Jackhammer is better for me, because with its auto fire sequence I am not pushing buttons more which tends to make me more inaccurate. Honestly, it's rare if I run out of ammo, as a commander crate or support person nearly always take care of my ammo needs. I run out of mines more often then shells. :evil:

With either shotgun, one benefit is you can run and gun with more accuracy than standard rifles; the aim site doesn't change when running as it does with rifles.

I think with these kits, and the Engy kit especially, one must learn how to get in close to your enemies so your gun will be more effective. It forces you to be sneaky and evasive. It also help you get better with pistols.

You can't lose out with either choice.

Comment

Ask yourself 1 question, which kit will I play the most before I rank up next?

BTW The Jackhammer is Fanfeckingtastic

Comment

jackhammer, short rounds, good for close ups, Rapid firwe shottie ;D And its hard to get time for yourengineer.. so i reocmend this!

Comment

dao-12 is amazing. plus its really hard to run out of ammo.

when im playing as US...i will take the m11-87 over the jackhammer any

Comment

The jackhammer wont help out your engineer kit much. But the DAO will help you out with AT a ton!!. DAO all the way.

Comment

DAO for sure. The stock shotties for all the engineer kits are very good already. They need to buff up the MP7 and Jackhammer to make them actually worth unlocking. I'm saving them for last. Just 4 unlocks left

Comment

i like the jackhammer more but the DAO is more usefull because it has the AT rocket

Comment

Well both good guns DAO has more ammo and is better kill IMO and the jackhammer is a close range gun were you need to line it up and then kill both good guns.

Comment

depends what kit you play most, but the dao is definitly a better weapon

Comment

well you need the dao to get the p90 and you need the jackhammer to get the mp7 so even if you dont use it maybe think about what you would get next?

Comment

Working...
                              X