Played POE2 and I'm dissapointed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Played POE2 and I'm dissapointed

yeah download prmm and enjoy. i think there are a few servers running it and ppl always squad up and work as a team...and btw turn on voip for prmm

Comment

The main 'realism' in PR is that the guns fire rounds pretty much straight, unlike the wierd cones in vBF2 and similar mods.

If having your gun fire in the correct direction is too much realism, then you have low expectations of games! I mean, even your craft in space invaders fired straight and people loved that when it came out and for years afterwards

Comment

Personally I really like PoE2, it (to me) has more of a 'enjoyment factor' than BF2, I'm guessing this may be due, in part, to less stat hungry players.

I really hope the PoE2 dev team continue the great work.

Scort.

Comment

Should this not be in the mod section? Seriously, all I am seeing is people talking about mods...this is the vanilla section, keep your mod promotion to your own section, so if people want to see it, they can seek it out.

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
            Should this not be in the mod section? Seriously, all I am seeing is people talking about mods...this is the vanilla section, keep your mod promotion to your own section, so if people want to see it, they can seek it out.
            The OP is not promoting a mod, he was saying he didn't like it as much as he thought he was, and asking others opinions. Obviously the mod section is going to have a broader base of mod enthusist which is probably not the more unbiased opinions he was more than likely looking for.

Comment

Anyways, PoE2 is great. Everytime I play PoE2 there's real team work, no one has to worry about their medals and points, it's all about team work.

Maps are great as well. Fallen DDDDDDD

Comment

Working...
              X