No announcement yet.

Anyone Feel the same way about 2142?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone Feel the same way about 2142?

BF2142 is like TRON....Lighting guns and stuff....I prefer UT2004 for this..
    Bf2 is way way better....

Comment

If it's a competition between which futuristic game is best, I'd still choose UT2004, despite the fact it's over two years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle
        If it's a competition between which futuristic game is best, I'd still choose UT2004, despite the fact it's over two years old.
        Well, if we're going there, I'd say I'd still choose Galaga, despite the fact that it's over two years old, too.

On a more serious note, is it true that 2142 flopped and more people are still playing bf2? It certainly seems that way, but where are the numbers to support this?

Comment

Well the xfire stat's do seem to support that theory etf-danno. Game-monitor.com shows 2142 has 1719 servers, and BF2 has 2929. The only filter I used was ranked, unranked, BF2 has over 5000 servers.

Comment

Okay, its settled....BF2 rools.

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle
              Well the xfire stat's do seem to support that theory etf-danno. Game-monitor.com shows 2142 has 1719 servers, and BF2 has 2929. The only filter I used was ranked, unranked, BF2 has over 5000 servers.

Thank-you sir.

Comment

Working...
              X