Anyone Feel the same way about 2142?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Feel the same way about 2142?

Well... personally they should of just released like a mod for BF2... it runs on the same engine...so... why make a whole new game :/

(edited for reasons i didnt fancy having a headache)

Re: Anyone Feel the same way about 2142?

theres no profit in that idea

Comment

2142 sux b@lls. I really don't like it. It feels way too "dumbed" down.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
        theres no profit in that idea
        and that ^^ is the reason why it wasn't done that way.

Comment

I don't think too many people would download the mod, and it took EA alot of time to make it, so they want there money.

Comment

I love the 2142 lot more fighting, the guns are more accuracy etc

I like it more then BF2

Comment

() TEH NOES Max HAS fallen FOR ea's PIECES of Casabalanca

Comment

the guns are more accuracy etc
                You don't know what your talking about, the guns suck in 2142.

Comment

Originally posted by |D|-Max
                  I love the 2142 lot more fighting, the guns are more accuracy etc

I like it more then BF2
                  Guns are more accurate? I'd like to see the evidence for that please. I find they're almost carbon copies of the BF2 weapons with a futuristic face-lift!

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle
                    Guns are more accurate? I'd like to see the evidence for that please. I find they're almost carbon copies of the BF2 weapons with a futuristic face-lift!
                    How do you figure?

The LMGs in 2142 become MORE accurate with sustained fire. The ARs are much more accurate overall, especially on single shot.

Comment

2142 sucks bf2 rocks. according to Xfire twice as many minutes have played on BF2 then 2142 even after 2142 has been out for 3 months and christmas.

2142 was a flop. EA wanted to move the community to a new game where they could start from scratch with new booster packs instead they divided the community 60/40 in favor of bf2.

Comment

Originally posted by downthesun
                        How do you figure?

The LMGs in 2142 become MORE accurate with sustained fire. The ARs are much more accurate overall, especially on single shot.
                        Theres a thread over at TBF2142 stating in FACTS that BF2 guns are generally more accurate and do more damage.

The LMGs are a different story, as they are completely different. One, Bf2 LMGs are more accurate at the start, Two, BF2142 LMGs get more accurate over time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                          Theres a thread over at TBF2142 stating in FACTS that BF2 guns are generally more accurate and do more damage.

The LMGs are a different story, as they are completely different. One, Bf2 LMGs are more accurate at the start, Two, BF2142 LMGs get more accurate over time.
                          Thank you for stating what I already said. As far as that thread goes, I haven't seen. But from what I've seen of the BF2 gun stats they're nothing to go by. The guns seem to act differently than what their stats say.

Either way, I have invested MANY hours into both games and can tell you first hand. It seems that some of you have only played the demo and can't do a fair comparison.

Comment

I played the Demo and second Beta. I know they did something with the patch, but from what I heard its still "use the single shot, you n00b" kind of silliness. Personally, weapons in BOTH games stink to high heaven. Most people playing these games would sh!t their pants when theyd play a tactical shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                              I played the Demo and second Beta. I know they did something with the patch, but from what I heard its still "use the single shot, you n00b" kind of silliness. Personally, weapons in BOTH games stink to high heaven. Most people playing these games would sh!t their pants when they'd play a tactical shooter.
                              Damn straight.

Comment

Working...
                              X