Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Enjoyment factor approaching ZERO

Originally posted by Doggie52
    Mmmm... But you've been accused... while flying chopper?! What hack would that be ?
    Not an aimbot, there is a hack out there that heli/jet pilots use, and I am 100 percent sure that Sloi does not use it.

It just shows where everyone is on the map, friendlies and enemies.

Comment

The Aimbot doesn't bother me half as much as the wallhax cheat does.

Thats where you can hide in the deepest spider hole, no one can see you, on one saw you go in there, and there is no UAV overhead. Yet the cheater jumps right in already firing, he has a cheat that shows your tag no matter where you are. You don't stand a chance.

I either switch to his team or leave the server. No point in doing anything else.

The number of cheaters seemed to be tailing off and it was like they moved on to 2142 and the BF2 battles were getting good. But since Christmas, the number seems to be back on the rise.

Comment

I have seen 3 hackers in pubs EVER, and thats alot of games (thats with PB screenshot proof):P. I though get accused almost everygame :/

Comment

It would be great if us lowly non admin, non server owners, could aquire pb screenshots with a command line entry. Then you would see the cheaters getting reported wholesale, that is IF the pb screenie shows the cheat. I thought I read that the cheat you can buy off that forum doesn't show in the pb screenshot. Or does it? Does n e 1 know?

Comment

Working...
          X