Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SRAW/Eryx vs Infantry

Originally posted by CTD-CaptainBuck
    i dont care what i get killed by. BUT, if you go into an IO server with the SRAW as your primary weapon because you suck THAT bad at this game. i really feel sry for you.
    I feel sorry for you if I'm doing that, because you're going to spend most of your time dead. I also do it from medium-range, long-range, whether you're sprinting or not, whether you bunnyhop or not, chances are that rocket will land where I guide it - into your face.

Comment

done that^^^^so sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Bird Killer
        I believe that if you get killed by an AT missile, a projectile that you could dodge and requires a direct hit to kill you, you deserved it. The argument that it was shot at blank range ("It requires no skill!") doesn't have much validity since all of you will no doubt tolerate getting killed by shotguns in such manner.
        But if you do get good with the SRAW, You can hit things around corners.
        I have killed a few tanks and jeeps (mostly jeeps) shooting around corners. And you can't easily dodge the SRAW, I mean you can. But if the guy firing it knows how to stear it your SOL man.

Comment

Great tactic for people when you know they're there... e.g.

You know enemies are just around the corner, capping one of your flags. Jump round the corner, land... rocket. First guy dead. Switch weapons, jump forward, twist, land, DAOshotgun-bam-bam-bam! The other guy is dead.

Very effective, especially on maps like Oman, Songhua, Dragon Valley, Daqing, Dalian... where the only really useful kit is AT.

Comment

Yes, the AT rocket is good as an 'opening shot', even if you only get moderate splash damage, but it stuns people trying to cap your flag, then you run in with your other guns and finish them off (hopefully).

I'd rather get shot in the face or point blank with an AT rocket, rather then getting killed by some lame-*** nade spammer.

Comment

Originally posted by DimeBagWhore
              The way I see it if you don't use the most "economical" tactic you're letting the team down. The only thing wrong with using an AT up close is that the DAO is more effective.
              Team?
              Points and badges k.

Comment

Originally posted by CTD-CaptainBuck
                i dont care what i get killed by. BUT, if you go into an IO server with the SRAW as your primary weapon because you suck THAT bad at this game. i really feel sry for you.
                You sir, are a complete fool!

Comment

AT sniping infantry = pwn.

Comment

I do it only if I am going for Time/Badge

Comment

I doubt I'd go AT just for using the rocket against infantry. The refire rate is slow and the projectile can be dodged if the enemy sees it coming but there are times when it definitely comes in handy.

It WILL destroy snipers if you spot one and he doesn't notice the approaching rocket. It's great against long range stationary targets.

Comment

Working...
                      X