Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worth buying?

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
    theres like...1000 servers......about 800 ranked.......and about 12 that arent 24/7 karkand/jalalalalalalalabad IO
    quite true, BUT sf comes with the new "deluxe" edition, and SF tends to be a little more varied. i never have trouble finding a mass destruction map, although warlord io and ghost town dominate most rotations.

Comment

Re: Worth buying?

There are about 350 serers for BF2142 and they get really packed at night so dont worry.

Both games are great but the longer you wait than the experience might not be that great.

You are going to get a lot of bias on the BF2 forums about 2142 because some are still bitter about the whole patch fiasco/EA with BF2 that they tried to boycott the game so badly and failed at it.

Dont worry BF2142 is a very rich environment with lots to do; the maps are like no other designed and you will love running around in them.
      BF2 is probably on sale so you might want to get it first but I also loved all the expansions when they came out and the servers were packed. While I had to listen to the woman on here complain about it while we were playing it; although those expansions lost some of their players who moved on it was still fun and you can find good servers. Got my moneys worth and no problems at all with the Battlefield series games besides bad drivers.

Comment

Working...
      X