Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Funniest things to do in BF2

Originally posted by reichertc2007
    Load Up A Blackhawk, That Everyone Always Wants, Then Fly Out Of Bound Far Out Of Bounds,then Landing So It Dont Crash And When U Die It Stays Out There For About 3-5 Min....lol. Watch Ppl At Heli Pad.. And They Wonder What Happend To It....?

Comment

Originally posted by stalker2200
      7) Drive your teams vehicles to the enemy base and try to bargain.
      lol!!! i actually did this and had the whole server laughing. i gave the americans one of the j10s lol. and in return they gave me their f35b. had lotsa fun doin it too. u guys gotta try it!

Comment

If your a sniper and another sniper comes to steal your spot, shoot him a couple of times with your silenced pistol then whip out your rifle as fast as you can and act like you did nothing, they always look straight at you to see if it was you...

then watch him run around bunnying thinking hes been shot at

Run up to a team mate with your knife out and walk as close as you can to him and stare at him in the face (if he walks off, keep following him) just watch his reaction, pricless

Comment

Originally posted by LostSquirrel
          lol!!! i actually did this and had the whole server laughing. i gave the americans one of the j10s lol. and in return they gave me their f35b. had lotsa fun doin it too. u guys gotta try it!
          I always land the Su-34 on the carrier in oman and bargain, it's amazing.

Comment

Working...
          X