X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armor grouping while taking a flag

Originally posted by *BS*Gun Slinger
    MY top 5 rules to live by when armor whoring

1. keep your eyes open and never sit still, always be on the move within the flag cap radius

2. never get out of your tank unless you got UAV over you....you dont want to give that puppy up to the enemy

3. if your an engineer and you want to repair your own tank.....first thing you do when you get out is hop up on that bad boy and set an AT mine on top of it, so if the enemy DOES get it, he wont get far

4. go down with the ship, whats the big deal if you got 1 more death when your rackin up kills at the rate of 10 to 1, if that tanks gonna blow....Im goin down with it so me and the tank can respawn together, I used to jump out to save my a$$ but too many times the armor would respawn and just sit there until the enemy would steal it

5. if at all possible, have a squad member whore with you as well in an APC or another tank as an engy also so you can stick together and "heal" each others armor
    Quoted for truth!

Comment

If you want you can cap the flag with infantry all you need to do is hope out be sure your engi or spec ops (i pefer engi) and put 2 ats by the front and back so you can cap it you get the guy in the tank and the flag but then you have to get a new tank so do it if it is a damaged tank.

Comment

I do that but I always be looking in all views.

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
          If you want you can cap the flag with infantry all you need to do is hope out be sure your engi or spec ops (i pefer engi) and put 2 ats by the front and back so you can cap it you get the guy in the tank and the flag but then you have to get a new tank so do it if it is a damaged tank.

if your an engy and you hop out.....why waste 2 AT mines, jump on the tank and place one on top, your GARAUNTEED to blow it up if someone takes it and it saves you a mine that you can put around/near the flag for defense purposes
          also if the mines are on the ground and an enemy engy wants your tank he will just wrench them and disable them, if they are on top the tank he wont see it until it blows

Comment

Working...
          X