{TA}FireStorm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: {TA}FireStorm

IKULITeflonSean emailed me and said he got reset for being in a P/K server, he respected everyone and was nice to anyone, he wasn't your average mean general.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTrooper
      IKULITeflonSean emailed me and said he got reset for being in a P/K server, he respected everyone and was nice to anyone, he wasn't your average mean general.
      Well you know what really ticks me off is that anyone that is a "high rank" will get rest for the smallest reason and if your like a first sergant lests say you won't get rest unless it is something MAJOR.

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
        Well you know what really ticks me off is that anyone that is a "high rank" will get rest for the smallest reason and if your like a first sergant lests say you won't get rest unless it is something MAJOR.
        how its always been

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
          indeed. I remeber when an ex-clan mate of mine who was a two star general got rest for glitching in hotel. The other guy who was glitching with him was also reported but was not reset. He was a corporal i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_C
            indeed. I remeber when an ex-clan mate of mine who was a two star general got rest for glitching in hotel. The other guy who was glitching with him was also reported but was not reset. He was a corporal i think.
            omg...

Comment

yep its that idea that if your a high rank you should know better and they go easy on the new bf2 people LAME.

Comment

Yeah that really is messed up to happen. BFROE FTL!

Comment

Working...
                X