{TA}FireStorm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• {TA}FireStorm

Umm, I may be mistaken, but I remember that {TA}FireStorm's account was reset? I remember looking in the top commanders and him not being there, there were also other forums where he said he was reset, but today I clicked on his name and he was in MoonGamers, and now he's #1 in the best commander. Wonder what happened, sorry if I'm mistaken.

Re: {TA}FireStorm

well i do know the account name but never really played with him otherwise I remeber a [N)@(M]Kain and that was in the summer some time I think and I dont see him on the top 10 anymore wich I used to.

Comment

It did get reset from what I recall also, but then his stats got returned after a fiasco of some kind.

Comment

Yeah I remember when his stats supposedly got reset then mysteriously returned, he's still got highest commander score on bf2s..

Comment

Originally posted by p3lvicthrust
          Yeah I remember when his stats supposedly got reset then mysteriously returned, he's still got highest commander score on bf2s..
          And he is an example of how ROE rules could change the face of being about to fight and command from a tank at the same time! :|:

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
            well i do know the account name but never really played with him otherwise I remeber a [N)@(M]Kain and that was in the summer some time I think and I dont see him on the top 10 anymore wich I used to.
            Kain is the number #1 BF2142 player now.>.<

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
              Kain is the number #1 BF2142 player now.>.<
              Ye and he used to be one of them on BF2 but then he got wiped.... and here is his stats http://bf2s.com/player/44800493/ it will say that he joind when ever but he got up to this rank in about 4 months he played like 24/7 and all I am saying is that he was like in the top 10 on BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
                Ye and he used to be one of them on BF2 but then he got wiped.... and here is his stats http://bf2s.com/player/44800493/ it will say that he joind when ever but he got up to this rank in about 4 months he played like 24/7 and all I am saying is that he was like in the top 10 on BF2.
                Correct. Kain was #2 in the world for score in June, very close to passing -=RD=-Volx. Then he got the reset hammer from EA for playing knife and pistol... it was great to see all the "OMFG KAIN STATRSPADDER AH MY LIFE IS ENDING" topics. Guess you shouldn't act so silly when you're so high-profile.

This probably annoyed our good German friend Kain. So hep layed like an animal non-stop (well, sleep and food most likely) until he got his current rank. Then he switched to 2142 to acheive his status there as #1 global score.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                  It did get reset from what I recall also, but then his stats got returned after a fiasco of some kind.
                  I didn't think stats could be restored once they were reset.. interesting.

Comment

all i know is that he killed me a few times in moongamers yesterday

Comment

Looks like a giveaway program. He has only 68 AA kills and has the gold aa badge which requires 20 kills, thats some darn good shooting in a target rich environment. Then nothing, just silly........

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane.CAD
                        Correct. Kain was #2 in the world for score in June, very close to passing -=RD=-Volx. Then he got the reset hammer from EA for playing knife and pistol... it was great to see all the "OMFG KAIN STATRSPADDER AH MY LIFE IS ENDING" topics. Guess you shouldn't act so silly when you're so high-profile.

This probably annoyed our good German friend Kain. So hep layed like an animal non-stop (well, sleep and food most likely) until he got his current rank. Then he switched to 2142 to acheive his status there as #1 global score.
                        Well that does explian some I never looked at the servers he played on just the stats and stuff otherwise when I was following his rank and stuff a few days after the rest all he did was play on warlord on his server for atleast 10 hours a day boy did his rank go up quick glad to know our german friend can call him self the best score in 2142.

Comment

Supertrooper, who is IKULITeflonSean?

Comment

I rember him he was in top 10 I think not sure if he still is if he ever was...

Comment

Originally posted by Supermario
                              Supertrooper, who is IKULITeflonSean?
                              He was this nice guy in the Top 10, got reset by the EA SS for unknown reasons. He's a cool dude.

I think the reason that Firestorm doesn't show up in the EA rankings is because when EA restored his stats after the wiping fiasco, his place on the leaderboards was never restored.

Comment

Working...
                              X