Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys really enjoy Team Killing enabled servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys really enjoy Team Killing enabled servers?

I don't like getting punished for the most dumbest team killing, even after i revive them. Also when i get kicked for excessive tk, loose points for team damage or tk, or when people tk me...

Why make a Server Rules saying NO TK, if they can just disable it?

Anyways... Is this because to make the game more realistic? or just some people LOVE to TK the hell out of people?

I would like to hear you peoples thoughts why you like Friendly Fire enabled servers for i can understand.

Thanks!

Re: Do you guys really enjoy Team Killing enabled servers?

i like the realism, but am so annoyed by retarded jumping in front of jet/jeep/tank/etc and even dumber people walking in front of my mg while prone and firing at an enemy 10 ft away.

Comment

Either way you lose the same points, accident's happen and a lot of people auto punish when applicable.

Comment

friendly fire is supposed to be on in ranked servers...

a punish doesnt cause one to lose more points, it just causes u to get kicked after three punishes (default i think)

its there so intentional TKers get kicked from the server...while accidental TKs are no penalty (aside from point deduction)

Comment

You get -2 points for the TK and another -2 points if you get punished for it.

If you get too many then leave the game and you won't get the points.

Comment

I like not being asked to punish for teamkills (PTK). Mistakes happen sure. But I also hate to hear idiots whine about getting PTK in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by John Edmo
              You get -2 points for the TK and another -2 points if you get punished for it.

If you get too many then leave the game and you won't get the points.
              no you dont lose points for being punished....it only counts towards your kick....

you lose 2 points for the first 50% of health, and another 2 for the second 50%.........

Comment

So if i have... lets say: -15 points, Would that -15 deduct from my global points?

Comment

no it only counts toward your round score.....you cannot get negative global points

Comment

I like FF off. Then you don't have to worry about shoothing a wrong guy with TV Missile, Sniper, whatever. I find it funny shooting friendly infantry with TV Missiles when FF is off - dance biatches

Comment

FF off is retarded. If you can't make it through a round without killing enough of your team mates to be kicked, you should uninstall the damn game.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                        friendly fire is supposed to be on in ranked servers...
                        It's "recommended" by bfroe/ea but by no means is supposed to be on in order to be ranked, it can be off and still retain ranked status.

1.1.2 Though it is not required, we also request that all servers run Friendly Fire at 100% for all settings, including mines (sv.friendlyFireWithMines).

Comment

i dont like ff on servers and having found a good server with FF OFF, the difference in fun is amazing.

@ touch my balls: retard, you do realise most tk's are accidental? teammates do stupid things like run into your grenades and have the cheek to punish.

no one should have to put up with being penalised for another players stupidity.

Comment

I don't mind servers with FF on but Clays and AT mines are FF off. I had a round a couple of months ago where Clays and AT mines were on, was up a tower as SL as sniper and had a clay on the ladder. Team mate dies, team mate spawns on me, goes to ladder and dead...punish.....repeat!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
                              I don't mind servers with FF on but Clays and AT mines are FF off. I had a round a couple of months ago where Clays and AT mines were on, was up a tower as SL as sniper and had a clay on the ladder. Team mate dies, team mate spawns on me, goes to ladder and dead...punish.....repeat!!!!
                              That pisses me off soo much. Especially when they punish. I remeber when i was on mashtuur, spawned as engineer and mined the road leading to hill. I drive off in my tank and a few minutes later see:

Jay-C2 [Teamkills] XXXX

4 Times!!! a full vod! i had no idea. The only good thing about it was that only 2 punished, well i thought, cause after about another minute the screen freezes and BAM! i'm gone for teamkilling!

Comment

Working...
                              X