Best Servers for Teamwork?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Servers for Teamwork?

Clan [TEC] (Toronto's Elite Coalition) or TEC Squad, is by far one of the most fun servers ive ever been on, after being in their clan for a while, it didnt take long to figure out where my favorite server (and clan) was gonna be..they have excellent teamwork, great admins and are really nice. Check em out here: http://www.tecsquad.ca/ Happy hunting!

Comment

Originally posted by nakedfrijoles
      Clan [TEC] (Toronto's Elite Coalition) or TEC Squad, is by far one of the most fun servers ive ever been on, after being in their clan for a while, it didnt take long to figure out where my favorite server (and clan) was gonna be..they have excellent teamwork, great admins and are really nice. Check em out here: http://www.tecsquad.ca/ Happy hunting!
      I've been trying to keep my eye's open for that server, and have yet to see it...

Comment

thors is the best, good mix of players from all around europe but you can still communicate with each other. I dont know if its like because of a chain effect but there is always teamwork on the server when i have played on it, very few rambos

Comment

Originally posted by .Vision
          i dont know if you can really pick servers because different people come and go- kaboom clan servers usually are pretty good for teamwork overall-
          You are joking right?
          I went on this server and all they seem to do is use the c4 to get onto the roof tops what the point? Okay I know that Dice made FF On or off for servers but even Dice must have noticed that you can c4 yourself to the roof. Has no one herd of skill and hardwork. Loads of good servers work in teams what I found was people with a high ranks tend to play in teams and those who live in the USA, love them as they use the mic

Any stay away from KAboom admins are such d i c k s who employ a rule of base rapes, spawn kill, bunny hop, cheats, and wall glitches. if you intend to go on this server I wish u luck you will need luck as they care nothing about you. KABOOM Sucks c))ck

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino View Post
            I would soon make alot of money if all the servers pied me like that
            ASL plz? u do teh cybersecks?

Yes, TacticalGamers.

Comment

I think the iGi ones are best.

Comment

Working...
              X