Best Servers for Teamwork?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Servers for Teamwork?

Considering PRMM is all about teamwork and realism I thought I'd knock this thread up, which servers do you guys find share the most teamwork?

Personally I find that iGi 44 man server is by far the best in Europe, how about America and all of your opinions?

Re: Best Servers for Teamwork?

i dont know if you can really pick servers because different people come and go- kaboom clan servers usually are pretty good for teamwork overall-

Comment

I've had good experience on both igi servers and thor. I always set up a squad called ENG VOIP and its always sweet. Strangley though i find more americans on there than us brits?

Look out for me anyway. Always nice to know good genuine team players.

BTW if you see me and i'm not team playing, its me brother. To prove this type "Liverpool are rubbish" and you'll get a reaction

Comment

I find that Thors is pretty consistent for teamplayers and it has combat vehicles so it's not an infantry only farce

Comment

Europe:

Thors - kicks ***, seriously good job!!

IGI - its nice, but godamn whats up with the no armour??? armour is not like it used to be, it requires TEAMWORK to function properly now. I dont understand why they are still running like this it really doesnt make sense? IGI your missing out on a large chunk of PR gameplay!

GH West - Great USA west coast server, sometimes the battles can be truly epic! However like all servers it depends whos on and how many noobs are there. I help admin this server so if you have any complaints or questions feel free to ask.

GH South - This server is really awesome! Its the ORIGINAL PRM server, back when there was only one option, GLORYHOUNDZ! Youll find the PR vets play this server, the password is in the PR forums, lately its been used for video shooting but if you find players in here, it will truly be PRM at its top game!

PIT - Great teamwork, great admins, great maplist! This one you cant miss, its NA gaming goodness.

Warrior Nation - New clan server, these guys really have their stuff together, expect close knit squad orientated gaming whenever you join this one.

Others I have forgotten I might add later...

Comment

Tactical Gamers Project Reality Server has excellent teamwork when it's active. They require that you join a squad and the squads I've been in have been vocal and teamwork oriented.

Played a couple times on a "Project Reality Whores" (or something like that) server. 16 player sized server has had good teamwork and is fun for small unit operations. Played extraction mode on that last night for the first time and it was fun once I asked what was going on The small teams make for a different game than the larger servers. Much more about stealth and less about overwhelming force imo.

Comment

I second the Tactical Gamers server.

There is an auto-kick set in place for those who do not join squads within 90 seconds.

Although I usually never have problems finding a server which people squad up and work together.

Comment

more often the problem is that all the squads are full

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzhead
                  Europe:

IGI - its nice, but godamn whats up with the no armour??? armour is not like it used to be, it requires TEAMWORK to function properly now. I dont understand why they are still running like this it really doesnt make sense? IGI your missing out on a large chunk of PR gameplay!
                  We have been running no armour for a long time now and the changes to the armour are very recent. You are right that it would be better now they require teamwork but we have decided to stick with infanty only as it's popular and a change from the other servers. If people want armour then there are plenty other servers.

We have most fun when using 6 man squad infantry tactics so 2 man armour is of no interest to us and a great annoyance when we walk round a corner and can do nothing against it. (OK we could have an AT guy in the squad but we all prefer rifles and infantry shoot outs. ) Removing tanks/attack choppers makes the battlefield more level for us and makes it come down to infantry skills only which is what we focus on. Most the maps we play wouldn't have tanks in them anyway!

Comment

You guys should set up a armour, and no armour servers

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino
                      You guys should set up a armour, and no armour servers
                      None of us would be on it to admin it so no point really. As I say, plenty other armour servers around to cater for people who need it.

Edit: We'll set one up if you pay for it Rhino

Comment

It really depend on who is on the server. Usually I look for names I recognise, or failing that squads using voip as they tend to be better organised. If i know no one I look at the mini map to see if there is squad that seems to be moving together an join that.

Comment

Originally posted by .:iGi:.U.G.H.
                          None of us would be on it to admin it so no point really. As I say, plenty other armour servers around to cater for people who need it.

lol actually there's only one other populated european server with armour and that's Thors. I don't undeerstand when people say there's other servers. There's only like 2 populated european servers. IGI no-armour and Thors lag fest when there's more than 50 players. Still, both servers are great.

Comment

Originally posted by .:iGi:.U.G.H.
                            I make the game for free, You should pay me!

EDIT: new deal, every time you run OGT or muttrah on your server, I get 5p

I would soon make alot of money if all the servers pied me like that

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino
                              I would soon make alot of money if all the servers pied me like that
                              LOL, Pied you, I didn't know you swung that way:laugh:

You'd certainly be making plenty of money getting pied everytime a game ran.

Things would get a bit sore too I'd imagine

Comment

Working...
                              X