• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed, pimp pillow.

Comment

• Re: Community Weapons Thread

simulation credit

Thanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.

Comment

• Re: Some of my toys...

A few of my Firearms. I do collect, have been for 2 1/2 years. Here are the ones I havnt added cause I never took pic, I have videos but I havnt uploaded any.

Bren MkII lmg
        No4 MkI Enfield marked US property
        New 1928 thompson Civilian
        K98A dated 1909 from WWI
        Original P1853 Enfield
        Original Brow Bess Flinlock from 1772
        Original 1860 Henry Rifle Given to me by my Grandpa, They are rare and very expencive
        Original P1842 .75caliber East india Co. musket
        M1A
        M1 Garand Tanker
        1869 dated Berdan single shot rifle
        A very beat up 1891/30 Mosin-nagant dated 1941, bought it for $50
        1891/30 Mosin nagant dated 1924
        K98K , its not a Mitchel Mauser refinished.
        m1903 springfield dated 1910
        My own cust Kentucky Flintlock, I bought the barrel but had a custom engraving put on same with the Lock, and I made the stock my self.
        Some type of fancy arab flintlock pistol, Its beautiful, and it was a gift, idk where she got it.

If I ever come around to takeing better pic of them I'll repost

Here are the ones I posted

1st pic is a U. Uberti 1860 Henry Repro .44( Got this before my Grandpa gave me the Original)
        The second pic was taken when those were the only ones I had
        3rd pic: My freind took a pic of my kitty holding his ppk BB gun, added cause its cute
        4th pic: My M1 Garand dated 1942, The M1 Garand is my Favorite Rifle Ever, I have 2 of them
        5th pic: Reproduction 1861 springfield, I use this for civil war reeanacting
        6th pic: M1 Carbine
        7th pic: Aks-47 with underfld stock/ cost me $1200 I sold it 2 months ago. I believe it was Polish.
        8th pic: GSG-5 .22lr
        9th pic: 91/30 Sniper, its not a post war remake/ fake sniper. It was zeroed in when I got it also.
        10th pic: 1874 dated Martini henery Caliber .577/450 with unit marking from the 2nd battalion 24th Regiment of Foot of the British military on the butt stock, This rifle was Most likely used in the famous Battle at Rorke's Drift in 1879 during the Anglo-Zulu war.
        11th pic: Repro 1858 colt navy revolver.

Thanks all I will post more soon when I get a chance to take some pics. First I need to buy a Camera lol.

Comment

Working...
        X