Originally posted by Sir. AAK625
      Good stuff Tex!
      Hey thanks bro I just recently started my collection

Comment

• Re: Community Weapons Thread

Will we see a bigger colleciton soon ? =D

Comment

sorry if this is supposed to be real firearms only, but heres my airsoft ones

Comment

Very nice, i really want an M4 or a HK 416.

Comment

Nice Sars!

Comment

thx aak, shame they aint real, but at least this way i can shoot people for sport!

and i found some camo netting so it looks even better now (this is the top one which is my latest one [full metal body and good internals])

Comment

If you have MSN Messenger, add AAK625@comcast.net.

Comment

boo messenger, yay xfire, lol

hey aak, been a while

still no site to host my pics, but wanted let you know I bought one of those Savage Long Range Precision Varminter (LRPV) in 22-250. Right now there's no problem at 300 but most of my competition is at 600. Figure 1 in 9 twist may propel the heaviest round the 22-250 can muster but even then were talkin 63 grains max being pushed upwards of 4100 fps. My guess (without having actually been to a long enough range), that at 600 yards in a no wind situation i could very possibly tag the target reliably, maybe. The rifle itself lends it everything to accuracy. Single shot, right hand bolt, left hand eject, reinforced bull barrel, free float barrel, 6oz trigger, and hs precision stock (total weighs in roughly 12 lbs with tac scope).

Comment

I might breakdown and do the imageshack.us....just might.

Comment

What is wrong with imageshack , fine use photobucket then :P

Comment

• Re: Some of my toys...

Originally posted by Assault - The Pwn3d life
                          Damn!
                          I WANT THAT!!! :yay:

Comment

• Wow, I haven't been here in a while. So...what happened you might ask...

A. No longer with the police. I'm out! I did bouncing at a night club (pay was friggin awesome).

B. After that went into personal security (not mall cop, but personal bodyguard security), ended up getting my class done at blackwater (Advanced Executive Protection), it was only $395 for 3 days. I needed the cert, but anywho, now I'm doing good, I travel whenever possible. My primary carry is the SiG P226 (the two toned I showed ya), and while working in the city with a car I do also have a Tactical Remington 870 (Pistol Grip, Surefire Light, Mag Ext) <---It came like that I swear, lol.

So I'm living it up. Been looking into contract jobs in actual war zones via security clearance jobs.com and if I do go that route I'll need an actual assault rifle. Been looking at the sig 556, rra m4 in a 10" bl config, or finally a springfield socom (it's really impractical, but i've been an m14 fan since day one).

Comment

• M44 Mosin Nagant, AKA Enemy at the Gates sniper rifle,
                              a 1942 sniper rifle, or the shortened version. That shoots a 7.62X54R.
                              This thing is insane, ear piercing and intimidating.

Enjoi!

Comment

• Nice pillow

Comment

Working...
                                X